Looking to join a Team.

Ajreev

Been here about a week now and am looking to join a team, it gets lonely playing alone.

I'm a friendly guy and more than happy to help with runs or whatever else is happening, i'm just not very talkative initially, i had bad social anxiety in the past. Once i get to know people i'm much more open.

I currently only have one charater, Kuki, a Lv44 HUenwearl, but am looking to create more in the future.

So if anyone out there is willing to give a shy guy a chance, let me know!

Been here about a week now and am looking to join a team, it gets lonely playing alone.

I'm a friendly guy and more than happy to help with runs or whatever else is happening, i'm just not very talkative initially, i had bad social anxiety in the past. Once i get to know people i'm much more open.

I currently only have one charater, Kuki, a Lv44 HUenwearl, but am looking to create more in the future.

So if anyone out there is willing to give a shy guy a chance, let me know!
*POUNCES and Examines Kukies-san carefully* H....Heeeey didn't mew mew play with you last night in a room with the same name dear? "Looking for team?" er something like that? Hmmmmm?

The only real thing you need a team for is the dressing room.
Obviously that can be useful, especially if you feel you have messed up your character's costume, which is quite a common concern for teamless players.
It can be great to play in a game consisting of all team members, however that is rare. You will actually play far more often with non-team members.
As for playing alone, that can be tiresome. This is a friendly server so all you should need to do is ask to join a game. Join very hard difficulty games, and ask if you can play. Perhaps you can suggest starting a VH TTF if you want to level quickly. Once you reach ultimate, there will be more people willing to play with you.
Some players who are far beyond lvl 80 will do speed runs of lower difficulty TTF's to help level up players, or just play alongside you in other quests/normal levels. The "Harborer of Hope"/ MewPlushie being the one who helps out the most.
Once you have done a few ultimate games and play consistently, I'm sure somebody will happily arrange for you to join their team, should you prove to be a pleasant player.
If I see you on, I will give you some level 20 techs and you can borrow mind units to learn them. People will appreciate lvl 20 tech support in VH!

Obviously that can be useful, especially if you feel you have messed up your character's costume, which is quite a common concern for teamless players.
It can be great to play in a game consisting of all team members, however that is rare. You will actually play far more often with non-team members.
As for playing alone, that can be tiresome. This is a friendly server so all you should need to do is ask to join a game. Join very hard difficulty games, and ask if you can play. Perhaps you can suggest starting a VH TTF if you want to level quickly. Once you reach ultimate, there will be more people willing to play with you.
Some players who are far beyond lvl 80 will do speed runs of lower difficulty TTF's to help level up players, or just play alongside you in other quests/normal levels. The "Harborer of Hope"/ MewPlushie being the one who helps out the most.
Once you have done a few ultimate games and play consistently, I'm sure somebody will happily arrange for you to join their team, should you prove to be a pleasant player.
If I see you on, I will give you some level 20 techs and you can borrow mind units to learn them. People will appreciate lvl 20 tech support in VH!
*Resists Blushing but looks very Pleased with this statement!* <3!

That would be great! Thanks for your advice.

Bit of bad news. kinda my fault really, as i leave my user/pass saved to the client. Kuki was deleted by my younger brother who thought it would be funny to change her apperance and her name to "poopnose". He said he thought he was just changing the appearance and name for a joke and didn't mean to delete her outright. So i'm back to lvl1. on the plus side i had put most of her gear on a new char i started yesterday and everything else is in the shared bank so i only really lost the levels. Back to the grind for me!

Bit of bad news. kinda my fault really, as i leave my user/pass saved to the client. Kuki was deleted by my younger brother who thought it would be funny to change her apperance and her name to "poopnose". He said he thought he was just changing the appearance and name for a joke and didn't mean to delete her outright. So i'm back to lvl1. on the plus side i had put most of her gear on a new char i started yesterday and everything else is in the shared bank so i only really lost the levels. Back to the grind for me!
NNnnnnnnUUUUUUUUuuuuuuuuu! Mew had a similar Trauma done by her nephew when he got a hold of one of mews Dreamcast VMUs!!! He said he needed space to save his game "Stupid Invaders" and the little boogar DELETED mews PSO file! YEARS of work and irreplaceable friends guild cards with e-mail addresses GONE! Needless to say mew's family made Sure to keep him out of mews sight for a few days in fear of her Wrath.... RIP Sithikat ='(

Mew will keep an eye out to halp Kukies as much as possible! <3

Back