Looking to join a team

Jambus

Guildcard
Hey there!

While a newcomer to the server, I've played a *ton* of PSO, from back in the Dreamcast/Gamecube days to to PSO2 and NGS today. Even dabbled with PS Zero some! I like the franchise a lot. Had I known about Ephinea sooner, I'm sure I would joined up earlier.

That said, I don't exactly know what I'm looking for in a team, but I do know that I'm looking for some people to chat and play with some. (And to turn some of these bad red boxes into points).

Thanks!

Hey there!

While a newcomer to the server, I've played a *ton* of PSO, from back in the Dreamcast/Gamecube days to to PSO2 and NGS today. Even dabbled with PS Zero some! I like the franchise a lot. Had I known about Ephinea sooner, I'm sure I would joined up earlier.

That said, I don't exactly know what I'm looking for in a team, but I do know that I'm looking for some people to chat and play with some. (And to turn some of these bad red boxes into points).

Thanks!
*POUNCES and looks you over carefully~!* LOTS of top tier teams would Love to acquire an Old Guard consoler as yourself, dear! If you don't get recruited within the next 24 hours....let mew know and she'll assimewlate ya~! =3 Oh....and Welcome Home!

Hey there!

Thanks!
*Pokes at curiously~!* ??

M
Oh, hey! I didn't forget you, just kind of got caught up in some things.

So! Turns out? A pair of my friends in my NGS alliance have also played Ephinea and might start dabbling back into it. I believe I'll be joining up with their team!

Super appreciate the help though! :D
Mew'll keep an eye out for you and your crew to pounce later then~! =3

Back