Looking for "Vanilla"

So you're looking for vanilla mode? Theres a command ["/pure" I think] that turns off all the event and exp boosts and stuff like that.
Can also change the drop style between classic PSO and PSO2 when ever you're the host of the game, only thing with this server that you might not expect is the item changes. This server doesnt feature [too many] custom items, like centurion/battle and some of the weapons are combo locked. [there are a few custom items, anti-dark ring for instance]

Might be a few other things you can do to tweak it to "Vanilla" mode, but I cant remember right now.
Anyway, welcome home bud, hope you like the server. [n.n]

Anti-Dark Ring isn't custom, it's an item that was released on the SEGA BB servers.

We don't have any custom items in regards to combat actually. The only changes are HUnl being able to use Clio and Hit Girasole/Rambling May. There's also the hit TypeMs but those are just aesthetic.

Thank you, sir.
Eeeeeeeee!! We've rescued another Ultima player! This is Awesome Sauce!! Mew likes to think she's coined the term that we are Vanilla "with Sprinkles!". So yes, you want pure vanilla...you has it! Welcome to the tribe Roc-san! Welcome to Nostalgia.....Welcome Home! =3

guybasil mentioned vanilla mode, and the command's /purist. Personally, though, I'd recommend checking out all the quality-of-life tweaks Ephinea has to offer, since they're not gamebreaking or obnoxious or anything like that! :cool:

sNtIUrt.jpg

Thank you all.
I have not been able to start completely, since it has been busy trying to find a way to have more than one client. Without messing up account data and options.

But with that resolved, I will start this weekend.

Thanks again. See ya later.

Back