Looking for team/partner in crime

Arbie

Guildcard
Hey,

Just joined up and looking for a team willing to go do some lower level stuff? With respect it'd be great to party up with some lower level folk as I kinda want to feel like i'm taking part rather than being chaperoned around by higher level folk.

Still early days for me, so only level 12 from some solo play but would be great to team up.

Name = arbieg

Hey,

Just joined up and looking for a team willing to go do some lower level stuff? With respect it'd be great to party up with some lower level folk as I kinda want to feel like i'm taking part rather than being chaperoned around by higher level folk.

Still early days for me, so only level 12 from some solo play but would be great to team up.

Name = arbieg
*blinks at curiously* Mew gets that you'd rather feel productive rather than carried or coddled...But finding a nooblet team may be a bit difficult/time consuming at first...most of the teams here are well established and growing with our more seasoned warriors! They take in low level peeps all the time...have team flags....dressing rooms and other perks ready for your use. Don't pass up looking into larger teams, but if you're kinda set on wanting to Grow into a blossoming team....Good Luck....Stay Sane! <3!

*blinks at curiously* Mew gets that you'd rather feel productive rather than carried or coddled...But finding a nooblet team may be a bit difficult/time consuming at first...most of the teams here are well established and growing with our more seasoned warriors! They take in low level peeps all the time...have team flags....dressing rooms and other perks ready for your use. Don't pass up looking into larger teams, but if you're kinda set on wanting to Grow into a blossoming team....Good Luck....Stay Sane! <3!

Totally fair points, definitely interested in joining a more larger team in the long term, I was just looking for a play session where I don't have to feel awkward if someone turns up at lvl 121 with the intention of helping me grind up. When I was hoping that my first playthrough after such a long time is more about the journey than the xp/loot, on a level playing field with whoever wanted to come with me.

Thanks for all the notes about larger teams though, definitely going to keep my ears to the ground and join something a bit more long term! =D

Don't mind making a new character to help. If needed. I wont use overpowered gear either xD

That's really kind, thank you very much. Just getting my head around the whole guild card system again so you may have to nudge me into the right direction of how to add you in game =) (swapping guild cards from what I remember)

That's really kind, thank you very much. Just getting my head around the whole guild card system again so you may have to nudge me into the right direction of how to add you in game =) (swapping guild cards from what I remember)

:) Yeah we just swap guild cards in game.

My schedule might be making things a little difficult :(

Back