Looking for cmode players

zzzzzzzzzz

Guildcard
Hello everyone,

I used to play this game like a hundred years ago, I've played on dreamcast, gamecube, PSOBB, and SCHtserver for awhile and had a solid cmode crew. I recently came back to PSO because I heard this game was still alive and wanted to give it a go again. Does anyone play cmode, is their a cmode server, is anyone interested in helping me remember maps? I used to play this game exclusively for cmode, and don't know if any of the "old tactics" (does sinow drop in 2c4 still work? left foot trick?) still work.
Any help on new mechanics or tactics would be great.

There is nowhere specifically dedicated to challenge mode. The best thing to do is join Ephinea's Discord and give yourself the role .challenge -people often ping @challenege in the challenge mode channel for games, during non-event times mostly. You can also join the Unofficial Team Souls Discord , Unofficial because they have a separate one as their team discord, this one is for guests, but essentially they have cmode sessions scheduled monthly which a few people jump into including myself (if free on said days). And also get the challenge mode there. We almost always use VC now.

There are a few cmoders about at various levels of skill from new-ish to pro and there is interest from a lot of players who have no experience currently.

We still use a lot of the old strats such as the ones you mentioned and everything still works. On my youtube (in my sig) I have a bunch of videos you can check out, I also compiled a few old videos and linked oldies pages at the bottom of mine. Been a few years since I personally uploaded any content but it's a good start to look up some stuff.

Last edited:
I just rejoined lately, it's been quietish but I'm looking for games.

You say you played on Sega PSOBB? Do I know you? :)

Back