Looking for a team

CageyRabbit

Guildcard
I mostly play in the evenings in UTC-7/UTC-8. I'd like it if I was recruited by a group with lots of active people playing during those times. I also have a buddy with 3 characters who I'm hoping could join. We're both pretty low level (I'm 40, his 3 are all in the 20 to 35 range).

I mostly play in the evenings in UTC-7/UTC-8. I'd like it if I was recruited by a group with lots of active people playing during those times. I also have a buddy with 3 characters who I'm hoping could join. We're both pretty low level (I'm 40, his 3 are all in the 20 to 35 range).
H....Heeeey...is this the same Wabbit-san mew's been pouncing lately? If so...she'll be happy to assimewlate you next time she spots you dear~! =3

Would it help if I were to obtain his guild card number?
That would only halp if mew is lurking online and happen to card search him....but it does give your mew a better chance of spotting them~! Then again, you could always have them private mail mew to coordinate a meeting. =n.n=

That would only halp if mew is lurking online and happen to card search him....but it does give your mew a better chance of spotting them~! Then again, you could always have them private mail mew to coordinate a meeting. =n.n=

I mean, I could always call him and get his guild card number haha. I'll talk to him tomorrow probably.

Back