Looking for a team

Dr. Pariolo

Hello,

My name is Audric / Dr. Pariolo, I am a returning old timer. I started playing in the dreamcast days, and played most versions along since.

I terribly miss nights long game when for instance playing a whole episode, with the epic final boss battle at the end. With breaks every now and then of course... I cannot find that kind of intensity in everything I played so far in PSO2. Tired of trying random games to fill the void, I thought I would go back to this. Unfortunately the people I played with back in the day dont play this anymore. Its "old and not cool anymore".

I am looking for a friendly and mature group of persons / team / guild / whatever looking to have a nice and relaxing gaming time. I am not an elite player, and although I respect them; I would rather not get mixed up. It is not fun on either sides. Just looking for fun with some challenge.

I can speak / chat spanish, english and french. My timezone is GMT+1. I am usually available most of the days in the evenings, and hell can break loose in the weekends.

My discordID is docpariolo#7638

Thank you all for your time and consideration,

Back