Looking for a team as a new guy

I just installed the game and although I'm familiar with PSO2, I am as clueless as it can get with just about everything right now. Would anyone be willing to take a complete newbie?
*POUNCES and looks over Zerker-san carefully~!* PSO2 is GORGEOUS! But everyone says "it just doesn't have the same CHARM as the original!". Which is prolly 'Why' we're guessing you decided to take a peek... Here? Plenty of Top tier teams willing to take in nooblets dear! If mew sees you first, she'll be happy to Assimewlate you~! =3

*POUNCES and looks over Zerker-san carefully~!* PSO2 is GORGEOUS! But everyone says "it just doesn't have the same CHARM as the original!". Which is prolly 'Why' we're guessing you decided to take a peek... Here? Plenty of Top tier teams willing to take in nooblets dear! If mew sees you first, she'll be happy to Assimewlate you~! =3
It's more so that I never had a Dreamcast or Gamecube as a kid, so I never got to experience a bunch of games I really wanted to play. PSO included... so I'd like to at least give it a proper try! I'll gladly join your team, if I may! :D

It's more so that I never had a Dreamcast or Gamecube as a kid, so I never got to experience a bunch of games I really wanted to play. PSO included... so I'd like to at least give it a proper try! I'll gladly join your team, if I may! :D
When are u normally on??

Back