Liquidation, come offer me PDs for items!

Rune

Guildcard
Feel free to message me on Discord (Rune#6834) or here. I will see Discord before I see here though. My hours of operation are confusing and silly and I don't fully understand them myself. Chances are just leave a message and I'll get back to you (or find me on the discord).

Payment can be in PDs, PCs, Mats (not evp/def). Willing to haggle and enjoy doing so (though I'm not really looking for stuff like grinders or meseta atm either). Chances are I have more in back so feel free to ask for other small stuff if looking and I'm looking for things myself sometimes so feel free to offer.

Ty

Remember kids to support your local merchants!

Yunchang 30 hit
-Accurate and powerful. How accurate? Well only 3 off from a 50 hit Gungnir!

Berdys [Berserk] 60 hit
-A nice accurate spear that is about 200 atp weaker than that Yunchang up there. Please don't confuse it with the pb draining Berdysh. Ty

S-RANK HUCASUAL SWORD +250 [Berserk]
-Why would someone make this you wonder? Well why not? Thing hits like a truck getting swung around though I tell you what.

Laser +5 [Blizzard] 25ab, 25d, 60 hit
-Come buy a (much) worse frozen shooter with 0 hit from me that costs more. Experience the same "joy" I felt when this piece of junk dropped.

-MAGICAL PIECE 35d, 20h
-I have a 85 hit wand I wanna make into mp please.

DARK BRIDGE 50ab, 50m, 50 hit
-Trust me those restless lion %s really matter on this!

PSYCHO WAND 20ab, 25m
-The ultimate cane.

Claymore [Spirit] [0/0/0/0|55]
Edge [Berserk] [0/0/0/0|60]
Gungnir +6 [Charge] [0/0/0/25|50]
Gungnir +2 [Spirit] [50/0/0/0|50]
Vjaya [Charge] [0/0/0/0|30]
Diska of Braveman [Berserk] [25/75/0/0|0]
Diska of Braveman [Berserk] [0/15/0/0|35]
Raygun +2 [Spirit] [0/0/50/0|50]
Raygun [Demon's] [0/0/0/35|50]
Laser [Charge] [0/20/0/0|50]
Laser [Hell] [0/0/0/0|50]
Vulcan [Berserk] [0/0/0/0|50]
Arms +9 [Charge] [0/0/45/0|50]
Arms +8 [Berserk] [30/0/0/45|50]
Holy Ray [Arrest] [0/30/0/0|0]
Holy Ray [Arrest] [30/20/25/0|0]
Girasole [0/0/20/15|0]
The Sigh of a God [0/0/0/20|0]
Branch of Pakupaku [10/0/20/0|0]
Glide Divine [Blizzard] [0/0/25/0|0]
Sacred Cloth [31/50 | 6/20] [0S]
Star Amplifier x1

So as they say "time heals all wounds" and I feel enough time has passed so...I'd like to clear out my vaults and as such I've got some of the following for sale in certain amounts...

-Bringer's Right Arms, they put up a fight and kicked and screamed it seems but these babies just popped off in the end perfectly intact and with minimal damage to the (former) owner!

-Parts of Baranz, these fell off just fine from "friendly fire war games" from their "comrades" at arms. Yes nothing hacked them at all to play these games with each other!

-S-beat's Arms. So a bit of not very well known info here. Did you know some scientists made a series of ninja mining robots? And that these blades were used to dig deep underground Ragol? Now I have no idea why they wanted ninja robots, seems kind of silly but that bit of info should tell you all the info you need to know about the quality of these blades here! Just imagine them in your kitchen at home!

-S-red's Arms, so I got a funny story here. These robots trying to be support FOs (it is just the most adorable thing!) have a secrets to their "success" Turns out that is in the blades themselves that they generously donated to me to sell to others out of the caring nature of their beating heart. On that note did you know some robots can have thoughts of fear, pain, and a desire to not die? I didn't know that at all at 1st! Anyway for you Hu that aren't Newman this will be the only Shifta/Deband you will get within easy reason when you are flying solo so any new ones out there should get a pair now!

-Gal Griffon's Wing, this poor creature was injured when it flew into a window out in the wild. Lost its wing because of that. By window I mean a RPG.

-Dragon Scale, funny enough I just got this from Coren. Yeah him. Not from any soul stealing death defying underground monsters.

-TypeME/Mechgun (charge) 40 hit. I've got a few of these old things laying around. They be collecting dust these days but they are quite a pretty sight.

-Rambling May 20n, 25ab, 0 hit. Fomarl can make any May work baby!

-Branch of Pakupaku, I hear that before Chao get down n dirty when they do their extreme karate tournaments they get the sap of these tree's scents on them. Is it true or not? Would I an honest shop keeper lie?

-Yunchang 30n, 20m, 20 hit. Release the dragon within! 20 hit might not seem like much but I'd like to remind you that it is around a 45 hit berserk cailbur ata wise but much more bang for your buck 100+ power wise.

-The Sigh of a God, Are you a perfect FO? When you join a room do the other HU and RA there rejoice in your coming or returning after being gone? Wanna show off how perfect you are by carrying around actual lightning!?

Last edited:
-Spread Needle 15n, 20d, 0 hit
-Spread Needle 20ab, 30m, 30d, 0hit.
-Spread Needle stats I forgot about
-Spread Needle, 15d, 20hit (6pd)
Starting needles for all you starting rangers out there! Do you want to solo entire fields as a elite ranger killing machine? Well these bad boys let you start your dreams of doing that! Price depends if it has hit or not of course.

-Raygun +8 [Hell] [0/0/0/0|50]

-20 hit, 30d Yunchang for 2 pds

-Tyrell's Parasols
A couple of various hitless ones
Are you a nice lovely starting Hunewearl, Ramarl or a Female FO playing a support role? Don't answer that question so fast just think about how lovely you'll be at doing it when you are holding one of these bad boys! And for any lovely ladies looking to upgrade a little bit I do have a ok 20m, 25d, 30 hit open for sale as well. The hit on this is just 5 off from a 50 hit cailbur so you can't go wrong with it ladies!

Holy Rays 15m, 15 hit.

-Slicer of Fanatic 15n, 20ab, 20 hit. All you FOs and lower atp friends out there! You won't get through your teen hundreds without at least one good weapons for team support. You might as well make it this one. Again 20 hit might not seem like much but this is on a slicer!

-stack of mind mats and force tech collection

-Holy Ray 50 hit (sold for 135 pds)
-Psycho Wand 15n, 20ab if that matters (sold for 3 ph)
-Rainbow Baton 50m, 50d, 50 hit, and Charge Vulcans 60 hit (together sold for 2 ph)
-Girasole, 35ab, 45d, 50 hit (201 pds)
-Tyrell's Parasol 20m,25d, 30 hit (15 pds)
-Adept (38 pds)
-low stat Red Ring 2/85 def, 25/25 evp (20 pds + adept)
-semi mid Red Ring (38/80 def, 4/25 evp) (85 pds)
-v101 (20 pds)
-zanba with 30 hit, sold for a good hearty laugh
-Guardianna +9 [Spirit] [20/0/0/35|50] for 40
-swordsman lore for 10 pd
-Zanba 40 hit, This is more accurate than a 30 hit Zanba! 4 less ata than a 50 hit Gungnir though still...if that matters...got 1ph for it though
-spread needle with 15d, 35 hit for 20
-Heaven Punisher 25ab, 20m for 200pds and a pgf

Last edited:
For directions to the garage sale please be sure to follow the boxes left on the sides of curves by the street lights. Ty

well now it has a topic in auction for it since enough people were asking <3

Back