LF Good Arms for DM

Guildcard
I currently have a 0/35/0/35|75 King's Arms and am looking to make a Dark Meteor.

I'm curious if someone has really good comparable arms that I could maybe uptrade for?

Figured I'd shop around a bit before I pulled the trigger.

(I saw aizens, but abeast is kinda the big stat for me and I'm not really wanting to spend that much for theirs).

I know that this is a bit off topic but i suggest using a Restless Lion dark meteor because the ATA is enough for most things you want to use it on. i.e: Ob lilies, Dubswich, Dragons and Gal Gryphon.

I know that this is a bit off topic but i suggest using a Restless Lion dark meteor because the ATA is enough for most things you want to use it on. i.e: Ob lilies, Dubswich, Dragons and Gal Gryphon.
So that's completely fair, I do recognize the attributes are quite important for this, part of the reason I was looking to upgrade. I will say ata isn't a complete loss because I would also like to use this on annoying as hell claws.

Native does seem better then dark kinda because all of the dragons, except most of them are really easy and dont typically leave the ground because they die so fast. So I'm pretty ok with this attribute spread, and I kinda wanna use a sphere on this one's abeast (if I didn't get a better one).

Last edited:
It was more of a request to upgrade if anyone is sitting on one they don't want. A pgf is pretty expensive for me at this point, dont want to waste it.

Abeast is a necessity, but I'd probably take native or dark, both would be helpful. I was hoping someone was sitting on a better one and I could trade mine + some compensation if they were willing.

Back