Leveling

Inz

Guildcard
When leveling a new character in any game, what do you like to do? Grab some buddies who help power level you? Go it solo? I'm interested to hear preferences.

Personally I like going solo. There's something comforting about the solitude of it all for me. Might be cause I grew up playing single player games.

I hunt a difficult enemy until I can beat them then I forget about the character and go sleep

I try not to get power leveled, ruins all the feeling/commitment to get stronger.

Not a fan of going solo however either, I try to get people IRL to play with me, or leave the room open with a level limit in the title, for people to join as I go. A lil more exciting when a random stranger drops by every 15-20 minutes, and I've met 2 people in my level range that helped out on bosses I couldn't get on my own as a robot.

(There's always that level 200 that wants to power level you though/give you 2billion mestas, tell them to kick rocks. =P)

I try not to get power leveled, ruins all the feeling/commitment to get stronger.

Not a fan of going solo however either, I try to get people IRL to play with me, or leave the room open with a level limit in the title, for people to join as I go. A lil more exciting when a random stranger drops by every 15-20 minutes, and I've met 2 people in my level range that helped out on bosses I couldn't get on my own as a robot.

(There's always that level 200 that wants to power level you though/give you 2billion mestas, tell them to kick rocks. =P)
Uh oh..... *mental note to not make her presence or habits known to you or your rooms* =( Regardless... Welcome Home! Oberon..... *shudders at memory!* =P

Back