Leave the area specific MAEs up after the event.

Ade

;3
Hi everyone,

Please consider leaving the individual MAE area quests up after the event. It would increase hunt variety. They can simply pay 3 MA4 tickets (instead of 9 or whatever). The "full" versions that end with the boss fights could also come back for people like me who hate remaking a room every five minutes.

Temple and Spaceship took a huge hit when all of Girth's quests were taken down. This would add some viable hunts. Thanks.

That's a no for me dawg.

I understand your point, however some of these quests are too OP for them to be permanent. (6 Girtablulu in 5 mins, etc.)

Plus, MAE series is something to look forward to. If it became a permanent feature, the awesome Ephinea Anniversary Event would just be boosts and badges.

Maybe, it would be a better idea to see if the administration would be interested in buffing MAE:VR.

Last edited:
MAE VR is perfectly fine. Temple's enemy count isn't as high, sure, but it plays even faster if you just want to run through and then /lobby after Temple. The Spaceship section has great hunts as well... VR is a really good quest on its own even when it's not as strong as the event quests.

EDIT: Also seconding @Travendus on the importance of GDVD. :cool:

Back