Launcher not opening after first run

Hey guys, i having some weird problem with the launcher, i installed the both files options (manual and the automatic installer), after the installation, the launcher opened normally and i was able to get in to the game without problem, but then after the in-game update, everytime try to run the Launcher.exe nothing happens, the launcher did not open, but in the Task Manager the launcher.exe is there. I tried several things said in other topics, switching off the windows defender, making the whitelist thing, switching off the windows firewall, but none did worked. So i downloaded the manual installation folder and the thing go as before, it did opened for the first time, but after the in-game updated did not open anymore, i'm being able to launch the game using the psobb.exe directly, but i'm looking forward to solve this problem. I'm currently using Windows 7 and none anti-virus, only the windows packaged one. Somebody can give me a light into this? Thank you.

Yeah, i mean online.exe, typed wrong earlier, yes, rebooted and tried to reinatall a few times, how i had sayed, i can go in to the game by the psobb.exe, but the launcher still did not opens by any means.

Last edited:
Back