Laptop of choice?

Kodoku

I have a monster gaming rig atm but i'm sick of it. I can't move around the house or use it at a place while i'm out. I don't really like the mustard race anymore, my brother and sister both play xbone. I don't need a fancy ass back to the future device but something that's capable of running games like pso, stardew valley, and maybe csgo. so yeah what would you lovelies say i pick up? preferably something that'll last me and wont cost my organs to repair if possible :^)

MSI laptop. I use an GE72 2QD Apache Pro and it works but won't replace a gaming rig.

I'd bring a flash drive with PSO on it and test it on any laptop you might be interested in buying. See, PSO is a game from ancient times, but there's really no telling how it'll run on any given laptop. I've been impressed by poorly-specced ones, and I've been disappointed by ones that can run much more demanding games well.

I'd bring a flash drive with PSO on it and test it on any laptop you might be interested in buying. See, PSO is a game from ancient times, but there's really no telling how it'll run on any given laptop. I've been impressed by poorly-specced ones, and I've been disappointed by ones that can run much more demanding games well.

Spoon is right on the money with this. PSO is so hit and miss with modern hardware, especially laptops with dedicated GPUs. Personally, I would hold off for a bit and try one of the raven ridge apu powered laptops from AMD in the near future (zen cpu cores/vega gpu cores on a chip).

yeah avoid lenovo i have friends who have had nothing but issues with them

real talk my neighbor has one and i don't know how it still works it's such a POS

Last edited:
Thanks for the suggestions everybody some really good stuff here. I went with an Hp pavillion a bit pricey but it works like a charm, although if anything what Miho said is spot on +rep.

Back