Kinda New to PSO

Welcome! Ephinea is home to a large community of awesome players. I hope to see you around, and there's a special event going on now which will give you increased drop rates and even bonus exp!

Welcome :) You'll fit right in, there are plenty of returning players, from back in the Dreamcast days.
hope to see you around, I'm always helping new/low level players.

Welcome! Ephinea is home to a large community of awesome players. I hope to see you around, and there's a special event going on now which will give you increased drop rates and even bonus exp!
thanks for the welcome and I hope to see you around as well

Hi All, new kinda new to playing PSO. the only experience i have is PSO ver.2 on dreamcast and even then i only got to the Dragon.
SquEEeeeeeee! *POUNCES and looks over carefully!* Mew likes this little Wolfie Already! As loved ones had stated already, You'll fit right in dear! Lots of old DC vets wandering around from 18 years past...your mew includeded! =3 Looking forward to pouncing and playing wiff you too~! Welcome Home! =3

SquEEeeeeeee! *POUNCES and looks over carefully!* Mew likes this little Wolfie Already! As loved ones had stated already, You'll fit right in dear! Lots of old DC vets wandering arounf from 18 years past...your mew includeded! =3 Looking forward to pouncing and playing wiff you too~! Welcome Home! =3
*attempts to keep my balance after getting pounced and smiles* Thanks Mew and I hope to see you around.

Back