Kinda new? Kinda Returning? Hello either way

onioncultist

What am I supposed to do with all these FOmars?!
Guildcard
Hi there! I've been lurking on and off in the game itself for awhile now. I've just recently gotten back from a 2-3 year hiatus on playing this server, which was also my first overall experience with PSOBB. While I do have a toon around 139 i've been playing around on baby toons to try to remember how to play and navigate the menus and the like. This game has such a cozy vibe compared to alot of newer games and I've been enjoying my second round with it.

Hi there! I've been lurking on and off in the game itself for awhile now. I've just recently gotten back from a 2-3 year hiatus on playing this server, which was also my first overall experience with PSOBB. While I do have a toon around 139 i've been playing around on baby toons to try to remember how to play and navigate the menus and the like. This game has such a cozy vibe compared to alot of newer games and I've been enjoying my second round with it.
EEEEeeeeeeeee!! *POUNCES while making a curious face at your odd Onion name* Lurker or not, apparently you've decided to call Ephinea 'Home~'. 139 isn't a bad level at all either! MOST of the 'Good' armor and shields require 130+....So you're right where u need to be! And yes, there is a certain 'CHARM' to this game that nothing else can seem to touch or replicate for the past 22 years! We are Glad to has you return Onion-san! Welcome Home! =3!

Back