Kind request

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yuffie

SnowQueen
dear server gods @Sodaboy , @Matt , @Harborer of Hope

as you can see in the logs (my gc ist 6011 and i have been playing my fomar Daiji) i havent been able to access/loot my heaven punisher and i have a big request from heart that you do an exceptional restore for my 20hit heaven punisher, i couldnt loot it due to disconnect, please, it would mean very much for me.
best regards Ela

Attachments

• pso132122837315089406.png
    pso132122837315089406.png
    2.5 MB · Views: 56
I'm sorry to hear you weren't able to pick up the item due to disconnecting. But, unfortunately, we will not create a new one for you.

Sometimes, bad stuff happens and it's nobody's fault, really.

This situation, though similar but also different, reminds me of the people who hunt Pazuzu and it dies, dropping a rare item out of reach. All they could do is stare at their hope and dream go down the drain.

In those situations, we didn't help them, so it wouldn't be fair if we helped you.

I know this is a smaller community, but think of, say, if you were playing another online game. Let's use PSO2, as an example. If a Circular Amphitrite Stone dropped from the Persona EQ (an extremely rare item), you're standing over it, and you disconnect before you were able to pick it up, would sending a message to the PSO2 GMs have them send you the item in your mail? I doubt it, even if you were Japanese and had a screenshot.

We really don't want to be responsible for handling these type of requests. It's too much work and if we start with one person, I'm sure many future requests would flood in and we simply don't have the time to handle them.

As always, like a broken record as well, I will refer you to the Ephinea disclaimer at https://ephinea.pioneer2.net/disclaimer/ Specifically the part about not being responsible for strange behavior, data loss, and so on.

I do hope you can find another Heaven Punisher that you can pick up or, perhaps, get one for a good price (or free!) from another player.

Thank you for playing on Ephinea!

If mew had one laying around....she would have proudly surrendered it to you for your loss Yuffies~! Karma should dictate that you not only find another one...but BETTER than before! Stay SANE! And,...your mew isn't one of the 'Server Gods' X3! She's just a lowly foot cop/Morale officer <3.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back