Keep disconnecting error 100 every 10 min or so

Gemanite55

Guildcard
title pretty much sums it up. VPN is turned off, pretty sure I got it allowed in windows defender and stuff. Anything else to try?

I still disconnect quite a lot. It seems to be worse if I idle or tab to look something up. Any suggestions?

Yeah I had this issue along with disconnecting at bosses for a few years. Basically you get some activity going, then there's a pause and you just stop receiving packets until your data pushes enough through. It seems like a bogus optimization in the modem/router for TCP.

It's not a client or server bug but something with your internet. Soda helped me do a ton of debugging with the server and the server wasn't at fault. Wireshark filtered for psobb showed that my connection just stopped receiving data until enough was pushed through, and then I'd see many duplicate ACKs and resends.

Some ideas for workarounds and things to try in this thread: https://www.pioneer2.net/community/threads/no-connection-gol-dragon.22988/

I think tethering with your phone's data, if possible, is a really good test to determine if your modem/router/internet is at fault.

Back