Just started PSO for the first time this week!

I gotta say, I'm loving the community and how you guys really keep this game alive :)
Looking forward to meeting new people and having some fun!
SQUEEeeeeeee! *POUNCES and examines Anno-san carefully!* You sound like an old guard console player who's fallen prey to the Topless Siren's song of 'Nostalgia' and has found yourself washed up on our little tribe's shore! By "loving the community"....mew is gonna assume you've already had a chance to relive some past Glory days online? We are blessed with not only an active community....but have it occupied and Maintained by a PASSIONATE one~! We are happy and Proud to count you among us dear! Also looking forward to Pouncing and playing wiff you too! And as Loved Ones stated earlier.... Welcome Home! =3!

SQUEEeeeeeee! *POUNCES and examines Anno-san carefully!* You sound like an old guard console player who's fallen prey to the Topless Siren's song of 'Nostalgia' and has found yourself washed up on our little tribe's shore! By "loving the community"....mew is gonna assume you've already had a chance to relive some past Glory days online? We are blessed with not only an active community....but have it occupied and Maintained by a PASSIONATE one~! We are happy and Proud to count you among us dear! Also looking forward to Pouncing and playing wiff you too! And as Loved Ones stated earlier.... Welcome Home! =3!
Actually... I've never played PSO before! I'm a 100% blank slate. This game gives me the craziest feeling however, like I'm nostalgic for it yet I've never played it in my LIFE. It might just be the retro side of me coming out haha

Back