Just joined and hello!

Yuuki_Nei

hello there!
it's Yuuki Nei (nei for short) from asia. just join this game several days ago. english is not my native but ill try my best. :p (other languages i speak are japanese and chinese.)

started a fomarl cuz she suits the concept i made for my character.
ive learned that she has a bit hard time in EP4, but still i prefer more weapon choices and better survivability as a support role.

my plan is to have only 1 or 2 subs (hunewearl. ramarl or racaseal if 2), and gonna stick to my main for most of the time. is pinkal a good choice for this plan? or its better to have an all-round id like yellowboze or purplenum? (not sure if they're still the best all-round, since the drop chart might changed.)
any advice will be much appreciated.

last, it's nice to meet you all!

hello there!
it's Yuuki Nei (nei for short) from asia. just join this game several days ago. english is not my native but ill try my best. :p (other languages i speak are japanese and chinese.)

started a fomarl cuz she suits the concept i made for my character.
ive learned that she has a bit hard time in EP4, but still i prefer more weapon choices and better survivability as a support role.

my plan is to have only 1 or 2 subs (hunewearl. ramarl or racaseal if 2), and gonna stick to my main for most of the time. is pinkal a good choice for this plan? or its better to have an all-round id like yellowboze or purplenum? (not sure if they're still the best all-round, since the drop chart might changed.)
any advice will be much appreciated.

last, it's nice to meet you all!
EEEeeeee! *POUNCES and examines Nei-san warmly~!* You're doing just Fine with English, dear! And yes, Pinkal is purrfect for FO's. Looking forward to pouncing and playing with you , too! Welcome Home! =3

I welcome you warmly to our community Nei. Hope to see you in the game. If I stumble across you, I will definitely help you where I can. <3

EEEeeeee! *POUNCES and examines Nei-san warmly~!* You're doing just Fine with English, dear! And yes, Pinkal is purrfect for FO's. Looking forward to pouncing and playing with you , too! Welcome Home! =3
I welcome you warmly to our community Nei. Hope to see you in the game. If I stumble across you, I will definitely help you where I can. <3
thank you for your replies! looking forward to meet you in game, too. :D

Back