Just got back to Ephinea today

Felt bored but remember Phantasy Star Online and felt in the mood to come back. Anything I missed? Seems like more people are playing now!
EEEEEeeeeeee~! *POUNCES and looks over Anon-san wiff a warm giggle~!* AAaaand yet another Old Guard (Going to assume Console warrior) has fallen victim to the Topless Siren's song of Nostalgia and washes up upon our little tribe's shore! PSO is just One of those kinda' games that sneak up on you when you least expect it, huh? "Remembering" PSO can be triggered by a simple anime, or merely hearing a lofty tune, or seeing some flash of a sword in space? The fact that you 'found' us at all proves your desire to 'relive... Something'! What's changed? Depending on which version of PSO you last played...if it was Gamecube...Everything should be right where you left it! Albeit, we added a few Quality of Life perks like SHARED EXP (No more hasing to kill ourselves trying to hit Everything once for exp) PSO2 drop system (Everything you see on the floor is yours and no one else can see it (No more camping Red Box NINJAS!) This also means One Rare monster can potentially drop a rare for Everyone! No more Toxicity among friends~! We also has a 'Lady Luck' daily luck boost feature...Every night a random Sex/Class/Race gets a teeny increase in chances to tripping over a red shiny! (Just type "/forecast" and see if you're lucky~! Let's seeeeee...There's also a 4 week boost cycle https://wiki.pioneer2.net/w/Daily_Forecast_log that we implemented to keep the masses happy! <3! Other than these few perks and treats, actually Immersing yourself with a chatterbox like mew and others in a room questing can shed light on Any and All curiosities you might has~! And yes, Far More ppl are finding their way ~HERE!~ than ever before! Unhappy PSO2 NGS ppl...Parents watching their kids play MMOs triggering a fond memory....Some article they came across on Reddit, Forbes, PC Gamer, .....YOUTUBE!!! Sorry if this seemed a bit long windeded...but your mew digresses. Looking forward to pouncing and playing wiff YOU, too~! Welcome HOME Anon-san! =3!

EEEEEeeeeeee~! *POUNCES and looks over Anon-san wiff a warm giggle~!* AAaaand yet another Old Guard (Going to assume Console warrior) has fallen victim to the Topless Siren's song of Nostalgia and washes up upon our little tribe's shore! PSO is just One of those kinda' games that sneak up on you when you least expect it, huh? "Remembering" PSO can be triggered by a simple anime, or merely hearing a lofty tune, or seeing some flash of a sword in space? The fact that you 'found' us at all proves your desire to 'relive... Something'! What's changed? Depending on which version of PSO you last played...if it was Gamecube...Everything should be right where you left it! Albeit, we added a few Quality of Life perks like SHARED EXP (No more hasing to kill ourselves trying to hit Everything once for exp) PSO2 drop system (Everything you see on the floor is yours and no one else can see it (No more camping Red Box NINJAS!) This also means One Rare monster can potentially drop a rare for Everyone! No more Toxicity among friends~! We also has a 'Lady Luck' daily luck boost feature...Every night a random Sex/Class/Race gets a teeny increase in chances to tripping over a red shiny! (Just type "/forecast" and see if you're lucky~! Let's seeeeee...There's also a 4 week boost cycle https://wiki.pioneer2.net/w/Daily_Forecast_log that we implemented to keep the masses happy! <3! Other than these few perks and treats, actually Immersing yourself with a chatterbox like mew and others in a room questing can shed light on Any and All curiosities you might has~! And yes, Far More ppl are finding their way ~HERE!~ than ever before! Unhappy PSO2 NGS ppl...Parents watching their kids play MMOs triggering a fond memory....Some article they came across on Reddit, Forbes, PC Gamer, .....YOUTUBE!!! Sorry if this seemed a bit long windeded...but your mew digresses. Looking forward to pouncing and playing wiff YOU, too~! Welcome HOME Anon-san! =3!
Actually believe it or not but I never actually played PSO growing up. But I have been interested in the series since I played PSO2 when that came out in 2020. Though I guess you can say that I have came over here from Clementine just to spice things up a bit more, I do like some of the mechanics you have pointed out. But hey, Guess I'll see you and many more out there on Pioneer 2! *pats yer head*

Actually believe it or not but I never actually played PSO growing up. But I have been interested in the series since I played PSO2 when that came out in 2020. Though I guess you can say that I have came over here from Clementine just to spice things up a bit more, I do like some of the mechanics you have pointed out. But hey, Guess I'll see you and many more out there on Pioneer 2! *pats yer head*
*Purrs like a toy Harley Davidson~!*♡

Back