Just a drive by ;)

Avis

Hello all,

I just woke up from this vivid dream and suddenly went and dug up all the PSO memories. Been trying to work out when I actually started playing this game and I think I was about 14 iirc. Playing on the Sega servers for PC and was consistently playing until I was about 21. Haven't played properly for a long time since. Gave up totally after Schthack had the server files lost (Goddamnit Crono :') ) and played League of Legends until I was diamond. Not sure I can reinstall PSO right now as I am learning to go to university (I want to make cyborgs), but I just wanted to say hello to everyone who was still around.

In case anyone forgot I was the red huney Avis who never quite made it to level 200 (I think 198 was my max, I spent too much time in the lobby chatting and not enough time grinding). I had also Yatha and Fervana and a robot huney with a japanese name which translated was Shi-something xD. I made a few skins for the game too :) I was co-running Bansheelein toward the end of when I was playing.

I still have Res and Gemmie on instagram, occasionally chat with the founder of HeROES and see Dashie every so often on league. But I lost contact with so many other people and I'm just wondering how everyone is doing and if anyone has heard from Ramirez, Syphis, Spuz, Panzer, Betsy and so many others from HeROES and Bansheelein who I'm sure I would recognize as soon as someone said their names XD

Here's an ancient video I found too:

Holy shit, an old Bansheelein member. I was a member of that team for a good while I'd say I can't remember clearly if you and me interacted though. Say hi to Res for me! Sadly I haven't heard from the others, like Ramirez, Jamie, Macha and Betsy, I do hope they're well!

I hope university goes well for you! If you ever get the itch to play we'll be here!

Nice to see you
> Avis

*Sends a PM*

Welcome to Ephinea. If you need help polishing off the rust keep an eye out for a FOnewearl named Tsun and a RAcaseal named Edna. Both of those are me, I do my best to support new players.

Ahhh! I do remember you Archville, I'm pretty sure we played a few games at least :D So happy to see you again! Thanks for the news on the others, and I will say hi to Res :D

And Spuz ma boi, I will reply duly ^^

I remember you too Alakaboom, though I think I just kept seeing you around every so often haha XD

Thanks so much for the welcome everyone :D Hope I can maybe get a game in soon (need that ninja emote)

Ahhh! I do remember you Archville, I'm pretty sure we played a few games at least :D So happy to see you again! Thanks for the news on the others, and I will say hi to Res :D

I remember you too Alakaboom, though I think I just kept seeing you around every so often haha XD

Thanks so much for the welcome everyone :D Hope I can maybe get a game in soon (need that ninja emote)
\o/ I look forward to the chance of playing together once more!

*GLOMPS! Tussles your hair...hugs then prances away!* =3 *Runs back...Licks!* Welcome Home! =P =3

@Spuz is here, I remember seeing Panzerette (if thats whom you mean) on Ephinea for a minute a while back I THINK, but vanished? I haven't heard of Ramirez in years, but maybe if you talk to Miphisto he'd know since I think they were friends. The others I have no clue who they are, might've popped up when I quit a long time ago and gave away my accounts. I still use your item boxes when I do play this game so I at least remember you for your texture/item edits. :p

@Spuz is here, I remember seeing Panzerette (if thats whom you mean) on Ephinea for a minute a while back I THINK, but vanished? I haven't heard of Ramirez in years, but maybe if you talk to Miphisto he'd know since I think they were friends. The others I have no clue who they are, might've popped up when I quit a long time ago and gave away my accounts. I still use your item boxes when I do play this game so I at least remember you for your texture/item edits. :p
Nikkiiiiiies~! *Squeezes not wanting to let go!* miss seeing you! =(

Back