Jukebox Update Suggestions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matt

Administrator
Staff member
Guildcard
Hi guys! It's been a while, but we've been seeing quite a few threads pop up suggesting what we should add to the Jukebox. We've been wanting to do it ourselves as well but been busy with some other things.

So without further ado, feel free to suggest here what you'd like to see added, and in about a week or so we'll go through to see what we'll put in (since obviously, we can't put everything in). If you've posted in previous threads, feel free to repost here so everything is in one place.

Anything goes, although Phantasy Star, SEGA related music or VGM are preferred, and preferably nothing big and copyrighted (i.e. don't go suggesting things like Taylor Swift).

SEGA game: Golden Axe.

Because the jukebox lacks any metal music and it's literally the best genre.

Final Fantasy IV - Theme of Love
Final Fantasy VI - Atma's Weapon
Final Fantasy VII - Opening: Bombing Mission
Final Fantasy VIII - The Man With The Machine Gun
Final Fantasy X - The Splendid Performance
Final Fantasy XII - The Dalmasca Eastersand

Not all of them; i just want a FF theme on the jukebox as i consider that VGM really good and iconic. Those tracks are my personal favorites at the moment.

On the SEGA topic:
Sonic the Hedgehog - Starlight Zone

P.D. FFIX is my favorite, i just didn't want to choose one from there.

Random Ragnarok Online music. The source files are available by just downloading the game (I have all of them personally, and converted a couple into looping ogg for personal use).

The ones I've converted so far are the first two.

The Marble Sea from Sega CD Ecco the Dolphin. Years ago, when you called Sega customer service, this was what you heard when you were holding the line.

The first stage music from Silpheed was pretty cool too:

Lastly, I'd love to see some Virtua Fighter in the Mix as well...Black Moon Cat, Sarah Bryant's theme:

Gotta have at least one from the legendary Tim Follin:

Also from the Shovel Knight arranged soundtrack, this would be epic:

Probably the most epic song in a Mario game ever:

Oh, and no compilation of game music is complete without this:

Edit: One more. Best new "random encounter" theme I've heard in a game in many years:

Last edited:
Had to make a new post per only 5 pieces of media per post:

Oh, since someone posted one from Golden Axe, here's one from a lesser known but equally good beat-em-up:

Welp because I've been away on work saw this and had to throw in my 2 cents. i Vote some Volbeat these guys are the shit haha.

"Chant this Charm" was actually on the Sega Ep. 3 Jukebox, so it would be very appropriate to add it :)

Good pick!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back