Itsa me

Joyeux

Guildcard
Hello there, I first started playing Ephinea during the launch of season 1 and eventhough I didn't play that long I was actually blown away by how everybody was helpful and friendly (that Spuz guy especially).

Recently came back here, been playing solo and just got my fomarl to 80, having a blast getting my ass wooped in ult but I kinda wanna play with other people as well. First started playing pso on GC like a a lot of people did and after almost 15 years of playing on and off I still learn new stuff everyday.

Playing mainly on my fomarl yua (lvl 80) or on my racaseal raw// (lvl 45)

Hello there, I first started playing Ephinea during the launch of season 1 and eventhough I didn't play that long I was actually blown away by how everybody was helpful and friendly (that Spuz guy especially).

Recently came back here, been playing solo and just got my fomarl to 80, having a blast getting my ass wooped in ult but I kinda wanna play with other people as well. First started playing pso on GC like a a lot of people did and after almost 15 years of playing on and off I still learn new stuff everyday.

Playing mainly on my fomarl yua (lvl 80) or on my racaseal raw// (lvl 45)
EEEEeeeee! *POUNCES and looks over Joy-san.....'Joyfully'!* =3. Yes! Spuzzies is the Shiznit~! Pretty sure a Lot of the HC community follows his example to this day <3. Or at least aspire to overshadow him~! XD! Mew does her best to halp out where she can, even when only under 'Normie' play mode! WONDERFUL to hear your return is not only triumphant, but you're already getting traumatized by meandering thru ULT...If you're a little tired of Soloing, just try putting "HALP" in your room names Luv! Ephinea as you noticed, is more of a 'Family than simple 'community...We look after our own~! With that said....Looking forward to Pouncing and Playing wiff you too! Welcome Home! =3

Back