It's time to find out how the ch-mode and trade window codes

legit nyck

hello sodaboy It's a great honor to finally talk to you I hope you can help me on these two issues
1 how to make the ch-mode work on tethealla server
2 How to make the trade window work in tethealla
I don't even know how to get these codes have a Active Server to 4 years and the leaders of the great servers refuse to help me that's because just think of themselves I hope your help that my server is called LEGITS my acctive forum is this www.legitspso.net
my old forum is http://legitspso.forumeiros.com/

I whait you help thanks and welcome back to pso

tofuman

Administrator
Staff member
C-Mode will be coming to the tethealla project. This is code contributed by Doberman.
The trade window is code that I have added to a few servers and will be adding it to tethealla project.

You'll have to be patient.

legit nyck

have patience? my name and patience my friend and my sub-name is super patience XD all I want is to finally be humble tethealla developers and help the other communities (servers) so integrates and without the intervention of bad intentioned people only. Thanks for making that publishes my message I hope now with the return of tethealla can finally be cleared up the doubts that remained pending

Sodaboy

Administrator
Staff member
Yeah, as said, that code will be coming soon through generous contributions from the other devs. I am really excited and glad to have help this time. I know there is other broken stuff like how the item parameter file is loaded which other devs have figured it out, so I am interested in learning how the structure of things really is and how to parse it properly.

I really enjoy learning more about how this game works and also figuring things out myself.

legit nyck

I also like to learn things by myself but there is a big difference between a developer and a curious xD in my case I'm just curious who want to give my members the best and of course I leave here I never did and never asked for anything for the legits Server for myself I do it for my members and I'm very happy and optimistic I know right now, the tethealla will be much better that has always been Lastly I want to say that you are doing the right thing now don't allowing automatic messages here, so prevents many topics without sense are created topics that contain the same subject or the same request should always be refused so allows a better interface on the new forum tethealla

BeBeZiNhA

the trade window and challenge have one day to this announcemment? this codes is allow to all or only to little group of server leaders?

Sodaboy

Administrator
Staff member
Trade and challenge will be released to all and proper credit given to implementors. (I didn't have any part in their implementation.)

BeBeZiNhA

Sodaboy said:
Trade and challenge will be released to all and proper credit given to implementors. (I didn't have any part in their implementation.)
thx sodaboy ah nice pic you like girls whit giants phones hehe I remember you old picture of one blonde girl using it hohoho well thx again

Rico Tyrell

Honestly, I can't wait to see these codes finally published here, so many years waiting for him and now we're between a rock and a hard place and nobody really knows if we're going to have these codes or notAlthough we are all believing we're going to see these codes finally published.However, there are still many doubts about it because doberman have not yet created an account here, know that he knows that the challenge codebut some stuff intrigues me, first because it enters the last forum and does not create the account here once and for all? helped eden and the last to have the challenge of running and why not help other communities once and for all? as the trade apparently tofuman is the guy who knows the code right, but then why is it taking so long to publish it? and finally the question that this choking in the minds of many people, but nobody has the courage to speak, the schthack has all the functional codes and lee is one of the administrators of the same right and if the schtserv has all the codes, then who is the owner of the codes anyway? the schtserv is the earliest right? is the most comprehensive server right?It wasn't the doberman or tofuman the guys who did the ch-mode and the funiconar trade in schthack right?so if there is no legal owner of these codes because lee himself simply not publish these codes?Please don't think I'm trying to cause drama here all we want is what everyone wants the trade and the challenge that.the longer you wait to publish these time wrath have more codes here topics idiots from people wanting to know how does the drop and in a few months will ask what it's made of a and some crazy monomate ira answer ... is done with photon and herbs found only on ragol...understand me? Please publish these codes once that matter...
Sorry for this bad english ( Bing Translator ) =P

Lee

schthack has a different architecture, it's written in another language, so even if I posted my code for challange mode which btw existed long before dobermans implementation in teth which still has some issues I might add, you would not understand how to use it or how to adapt it, the very fact you are all here just sitting around waiting to leech pretty much proves this anyway.

Also soda I resent the comment saying you had no help, as for the pmt loading you had everything you needed you where just too goddam lazy to do it properly, or don't you remember asshole.

Broomop

i have the cmode and i made my own trade window ill post the code once i wrote it out (maybe a little while im busy with other things). So if dober don't ill post it.

Sodaboy

Administrator
Staff member
Lee said:
Also soda I resent the comment saying you had no help, as for the pmt loading you had everything you needed you where just too goddam lazy to do it properly, or don't you remember asshole.
I remember everything. I didn't like the way you tried to help me. I would try to implement stuff myself and then you would laugh in my face, saying how fucked up my implementation was and this and that, just about everything you could do to make me feel worthless.

In order to get any help of an exact way to implement something or even a hint, I had to practically beg you and I really got tired of your attitude, so I was done.

If you had actually said something more along the lines of, "No, your implementation of this is wrong... Here's how it should be done", maybe I would have made more progress on certain things.

Lee

Your memory is pretty bad then, i would tell you how something worked, and you would just say well it works ok like this and when you couldn't be arsed changing it. As for reading reading the pmt i offered you text dumps instead which you lazily implemented because you didn't want to read all the pointers for no reason. More progress, Lol, what you mean is if you hadn't been so lazy as hell and used the information you where given you might have made more progress.

You're just pissy because i refused to give you direct code from schthacks implementation of things which as i said was not my code to give.

Always found it kinda amusing how the implementation of things in your server kinda came to a standstill right where the old leaked fnc1.pas stopped implementing certain things. A coincidence, sure is possible.

Oh and remember when i offered to tell you how cmode drop generation worked, what to read and how and you just could not be bothered. Do you remember that terry, do you remember me sending you the pt reading program too, and showing you the arrays from it's source or are you still making some more shit up again? Maybe i should dig out the old msn logs.

legit nyck

I don't want to get in a fight here but No matter how ancient feuds It doesn't matter if you're going to have a new structure all that really matters is a code of ch-mode and trade window just that, even though the new design has all the active functions Yet this long story should end with a happy ending so stop stalling and speak soon how to make this shit work...

Sodaboy

Administrator
Staff member
Lee said:
Your memory is pretty bad then...

I'm not pissy at all and my memory is fine. I'm not sure why you're attempting to troll or rile me up here, as if you have nothing else better to do and I'm sorry, but my server development went way past fnc1.pas or whatever and I *never* asked you for direct code from Schthack's software AT ALL.

For comparison, all, this is the file he's comparing my server to: http://www.pioneer2.net/fnc1.pas fnc1.pas has maybe 20-30% of what you need to make a full fledged SHIP server (Not even counting the Login, Character or Patch Server), but of course Lee is exaggerating again, trying to make me look bad. Most of all the functions in this file are broken in some way as well.

There are a few functions in that file I did look at for assistance (like loading map data), but, as I said, there is a lot of broken and bad implementation in that file.

There are many things I figured out how to do on my own. The majority of the server I have written is my own implementation and it's easy enough to see if anyone DID have Schthack's old code vs. my code. It's not similar at all.

It's really easy for you to say how you offered to get the PT data loaded perfectly in my server, especially after Schthack and other servers have probably fully implemented the PT file properly nowadays. When we WERE talking, you guys were figuring stuff out still as well, as drops were broken on Schthack's server as well. I *DO* remember you sending me a program that could read a file, I don't remember if it was the PT file, but I do remember the program was incomplete and some things were still being figured out. It definitely was far off from being something someone could just roll with and get their server going 100%.

Even if there were certain implementations of things I did that were "lazy", so what? That was MY choice to make at the time. It doesn't mean later on I can't change and implement something in the proper fashion. I probably made the choices so I could focus on some other aspect of the server and not be stuck on any particular part. Some things I *did* just read from dumps or use tables for, because at the time I wasn't expecting anyone to use go back and customize an original PSO data file, I just wanted something loaded... People do this type of stuff all the time when they code emulators. Write hacks or cheap ways to get something going while focusing on something else then maybe later returning to the hack they did and coding it right... there is absolutely nothing wrong with doing that.

I really wish, someday, you would overcome your poor attitude, though. You're one horrible person to interact with and you can't seem to talk to anyone without putting them down. I mean, just look at how you address legit nyck on this forum too. You're a damn rude person and you bring negativity wherever you go. That type of behavior is simply not needed in the PSO community.

Lee

troll? when you sit here saying you got no help from me at all that's a troll if ever i saw one. The program reader i gave you, while functionally incomplete at the time, it had no editing capabilities mostly because i had not linked it in the ui, it did read everything perfectly fine, which is the core element for generating pso random drops, if you can read the data terry you can use it....

especially after Schthack and other servers have probably fully implemented the PT file properly nowadays.
lol... I'm wondering where you think the schthack servers implementation of the pt random drops came from.

here i'll give you a clue from the schtserv main.pas ship server source:

Code:
  TItemPT = Record
    WeapRatio: array [0 .. 11] of byte; // $0 Basic Weapon Appearence %'s
    WeapType: array [0 .. 11] of Shortint; // $C Basic Weapon Starting Classes
    weapFloor: array [0 .. 11] of byte; // $18 Basic Weapon Max Floor
    Grind: array [0 .. 8, 0 .. 3] of byte; // $24 Grind Patterns
    AttributePattern: array [0 .. 22, 0 .. 5] of word; // $48 Attribute Pattern
    RandomPattern: array [0 .. 2, 0 .. 9] of Shortint; // $15C Random Pattern
    Percent: array [0 .. 5, 0 .. 9] of byte; // $17A percent Chance
    Special: array [0 .. 9] of byte; // $1B6 Special max star value
    SpecialPercent: array [0 .. 9] of byte; // $1C0 Special apparence %
    armorrank: array [0 .. 4] of byte; // $1CA Armor Shield Ranks
    Slot: array [0 .. 4] of byte; // $1CF Slot appearnece %'s
    UnitMax: array [0 .. 9] of byte; // $1D4 Unit Max per floor
    tooldrop: array [0 .. 27, 0 .. 9] of word; // $1DE Tool Drop data
    Techdrop: array [0 .. 18, 0 .. 9] of byte; // $40E Tech drop data
    Techrange: array [0 .. 18, 0 .. 9, 0 .. 1] of byte; // $4CC Tech data
    Dar: array [0 .. 99] of byte; // $648 Enemy DAR
    EnemyMeseta: array [0 .. 99, 0 .. 1] of word; // $6AC Enemy Meseta Drops
    EnemyDropType: array [0 .. 99] of byte; // $83C Enemy Type Drops
    BoxMeseta: array [0 .. 9, 0 .. 1] of word; // $8A0 Meseta Box Drops
    BoxDrop: array [0 .. 6, 0 .. 9] of byte; // $8C8 Box Drop Data
    Space: word; // $90E
    Pointers: array [0 .. 17] of Dword; // $910
    ArmorSet: longint; // $958 Base armor Level
    EndofFile: array [0 .. 424] of Dword; // $95C
  End;

Sure does look like my array, oh wait it is my array and it's the same info which i gave you to fix your drops, it's also the same info i freely gave to doberman to correct something he missed when he was doing his cmode implementation. I'm a real troll me.

The time you where coding your server was after the cmode implementation on schtserv too, so that was figured out already. I remember one time where i asked you why you were loading armors how you were (can't remember how exactly again) and telling you how they worked off a single dword value which shifted per floor -1, +4 you just said it was too much trouble, which is when i laughed, not before.

I'll give you the pmt thing, yes at the time i was still working on things back then, but the pt, that was sheer apathy on your part. I guess you don't remember my help with the map loading for the fixed box implementation either do you.

As for legit nyck, I've seen smarter sea slugs. That's not horrible, that's just the truth, hell he's only here to see what he can get from people much smarter then he is.

Sodaboy

Administrator
Staff member
Lee said:
troll? when you sit here saying you got no help from me at all that's a troll if ever i saw one.
Lee, I've never said you didn't help me AT ALL. But I do remember when asking about certain things, you were kind of being an ass... If I had my own logs from before (we're talking what, 3-4 years old+ stuff?), I would show this myself... I don't get frustrated at people for no reason. But there was definitely something about your attitude I disliked which made me not want to really get help from you anymore.

I don't ever think I've said something was "too much trouble" to implement either. I probably said something along the lines of my implementation, at the time, was fine since C-mode wasn't active yet and most people wouldn't care if the drops in the regular game weren't 100% accurate, so I didn't care about getting everything perfect immediately.

Lee

I know exactly what you don't like about my attitude, i don't suffer myself with idiots and let's be honest, as evidenced again by your forums (it was the same the first time around too), pso has plenty of idiots. I don't even have to name them all you know exactly which people i am talking about.

I'm direct, to the point, and if you do stupid shit i will tell you, but if you ask me for something be it information or to look at something, you will get it. If you don't like this about me, there's not alot i can do about it, but don't start spreading bs about how i was deliberately hiding things or was short with my own help.

legit nyck

Lee said:
As for legit nyck, I've seen smarter sea slugs. That's not horrible, that's just the truth, hell he's only here to see what he can get from people much smarter then he is.
you call me a slug and always calls me all kinds of names
but I know why you don't like me, don't like it because in 2009
I reported a message from you and your buddy (ex-Gm) Corey for the Crono
all because when a NOOB (BR) * I * appeared in pso scht
and played differently from all other Brazilians
(different because I have never used hack) Unlike all other BRS on your server.
coming back to you and corey
I remember how today the humiliation suffered by you and by that gm
what bad could play only knew dribbling their balls
I reported that a man had attacked me with a Grants in a common room
(this hack exists in psoV2 as everyone knows but in BB even I had seen that
without thinking I went and did the gm report that was quickly deleted and in messages
private you told me I was a noob liar, shortly after his friend
Corey said the best was to attack me with arrows and kick me many, many times in your lobby
You Laughed...and lots and lots of times I've been dumped on your server
until I got tired and I opened the legits Server last time I saw a gm report in schtserv
a member reporting the same thing someone had used a grants him in a normal room
what you and your gms made? accepted the objection of man
the hack was banished all thanked and the story has a happy ending
but the Brazilian in the past reported the same thing was made a liar
and kicked over and over again on your server It just didn't happen when I was chatting with leona
or playing with her, but when she wasn't
the BR noob, the slug was the target of their GMs thank you (((by ultimate mean here)))
Yeah I'm not a smart guy I admire each one of you and today I can affirm to loud and clear, I give you my word
the legits will Never have the trade or the challenge working even though it is published in my face I won't use.