It's nice to be able to play again.

tharsity

Hello,

I've played PSO nearly 20 years ago, back when it released on the Gamecube; it quickly made a huge impact on my late childhood/early teenage years. I've just started again, and it feels much like it did all those years ago -- it's good to be back.

It's a pleasure to meet you all.

Welcome to Ephinea! I had a similar experience with GC PSO, but ended up moving to BB in the interim before Ephinea launched. Good to have you!

Welcome to Ephinea! I had a similar experience with GC PSO, but ended up moving to BB in the interim before Ephinea launched. Good to have you!
Thanks! How was BB at first, by comparison to the old GC version?

I'm glad you found us! Welcome! This is the best, most cheat-free, CONTENT FILLED (still with new content being made all the time) PSO experience ever. I hope you have fun! :3
Thanks, I'm glad to be here! I'm happy to hear that, I've lost well over a thousand hours of hard work and many, many rare items back in the day thanks to hackers deciding to drop an FSOD on me.

• Sad
Reactions: Ade
Thanks! How was BB at first, by comparison to the old GC version?

Thanks, I'm glad to be here! I'm happy to hear that, I've lost well over a thousand hours of hard work and many, many rare items back in the day thanks to hackers deciding to drop an FSOD on me.
Welcome to Ephinea!

As an old GCer i too was leary at first but BB is amazing! Also if you want a good, closer to GC experience, there is the classic ship Devaloka. Some of us have chars there.

I have been here around a year now and have not had any of the old problems like hacking, or loss. You can download your game data as a safekeeping backup so you always have it. I do it like once a month usually, or if i get a really rare drop, like Vander just did!

Here is the wiki link. it is the best place to get info relative to Ephinea https://wiki.pioneer2.net/w/Main_Page.

Here is the Ephinea Discord. It is the best place to trade, group, get help, and hangout with the Ephinea community!https://discord.gg/7PFDDJ8u

How was BB at first, by comparison to the old GC version?
Overwhelming at first, since I barely got past VH with my siblings on GC. Some of the content's a little overpowered or centralizing in comparison, but it's pretty fun overall, especially with the community we have. :)

Back