Items Not Appearing in Quick Menu - Antidote & Antiparalysis

FFViper

I was reverting to old Gamecube habits of quickly using an item to cure an effect from the quick menu (not sure what else to call it.) and noticed that the item does not even appear in the list. I check though the normal menu and I got x10 of them. I check the quick menu again, nothing appears. I noticed Antidote was also missing from the list but I had a few of those as well. I was in One Player mode at that time.

I got out of game and went to online game, loaded TTF, and checked again and still those items do not appear on the quick menu under items. I figured reported it.

Here it my inventory...
MainMenu.PNG

And now the quick menu...
QuickMenu.PNG

That's because you are not poisoned in this picture. Go let a Lilly barf on you then check your quick menu. It should appear then.

Yeah you can only use Antis while affected by the status effect in question. The use option for them is even grey in the menu if you don't have either status effect.

Guess its a difference in versions then? In the old gamecube version all items appeared regardless if you could use it or not, granted if you tried it wouldn't work but it still appeared in the list. I'm not going to worry about it then.

Back