Item stuck in rock

Hermetio

Hey everyone,

I was reading a thread a while ago about unreachable drops, but can't seem to find it now. An item dropped in an XRD4 purplenum game between 2 and 2 and a half hours ago that I couldn't pick up. I don't need this item really bad, but it would be nice to have. Not sure if the admins are still helping players with unreachable drops, or if there's a quicker way to reach out than the forums.

Hey everyone,

I was reading a thread a while ago about unreachable drops, but can't seem to find it now. An item dropped in an XRD4 purplenum game between 2 and 2 and a half hours ago that I couldn't pick up. I don't need this item really bad, but it would be nice to have. Not sure if the admins are still helping players with unreachable drops, or if there's a quicker way to reach out than the forums.
Normally, even under extreme stress....a party will spot a ZU flapping out over an inaccessible area of the map and cry out "DONT SHOOT!" knowing if it dies....its loot will be behind or inside a rock etc. Not sure of any "fixes", but your misery has now certainly given you wisdom, luv! Just need to develop that discipline to notice a bad shot before you or others kill! HAVE FUN with THAT~! *Cackles maniacally while running off into the night!* X'D!

Normally, even under extreme stress....a party will spot a ZU flapping out over an inaccessible area of the map and cry out "DONT SHOOT!" knowing if it dies....its loot will be behind or inside a rock etc. Not sure of any "fixes", but your misery has now certainly given you wisdom, luv! Just need to develop that discipline to notice a bad shot before you or others kill! HAVE FUN with THAT~! *Cackles maniacally while running off into the night!* X'D!

Thanks for the response. I was hoping the item could be created and given provided evidence like a screenshot, but the disclaimer (that I read after creating this topic) says that the administration don't have that ability.

Back