Item names are wrong.

Iced Star

Guildcard
Hi,
I've been away from the game for months and decided to come back today. I've noticed a bunch of my items (could be all) are named wrong. Couple of examples. My Kaladbolg is called Breaker +5 and my Double Saber is Angry Fist +35. Anyone got any ideas?

Hi,
I've been away from the game for months and decided to come back today. I've noticed a bunch of my items (could be all) are named wrong. Couple of examples. My Kaladbolg is called Breaker +5 and my Double Saber is Angry Fist +35. Anyone got any ideas?
Your unitxt file is not correct. If you’re using the custom language option, you may need to switch back to English to download the new one and update it accordingly before going back to custom.

You can also just download the file. Refer to https://www.pioneer2.net/community/threads/patch-server-changes-january-17th-2021.20056/

Ok i thought it might be along those lines. How do i get the updated file? I switched back to ENG on the launcher but nothing has changed. To be frank I cant even remember why I had it set to custom :/

Edit: Ok i downloaded the english one and seems its sorted now thanks!

Last edited:
Back