It has been ages!

Otanks

Guildcard
I was a player back in the dreamcast days, but have since moved on and played other games. I tried out Ultima for a while, but it never stuck the way I wanted it to. Recently a friend from work talked me into playing again. Looking forward to rediscovering this part of my childhood. Just loaded up a Racaseal named Otanks, and am struggling to remember how the heck I play this game. Luckily there is a helpful page on the website.

I was a player back in the dreamcast days, but have since moved on and played other games. I tried out Ultima for a while, but it never stuck the way I wanted it to. Recently a friend from work talked me into playing again. Looking forward to rediscovering this part of my childhood. Just loaded up a Racaseal named Otanks, and am struggling to remember how the heck I play this game. Luckily there is a helpful page on the website.
EEEEEEEEeeeeeeee~! *POUNCES and examines Otanks-san carefully and wiff a warm giggle~!* Aaaand yet another Old Guard Dreamcaster has fallen victim to the Topless Siren's song of 'nostalgia' and washes up upon our little tribe's shore! There is a vast majority of players who've done exactly as u did, dear. We had cut our teeth on the newest hype of the age that SEGA had been plastering all over their game magazines and dangled and teased that was gonna be WORLD WIDE! Huh....what's this phone cord jack doing in my DC?...We marveled...we 'Ooo'd' we 'Ahhh'd' we immediately got distracted by the next shiny thing like someone jingling keys to a new UNSC Warthog... Others, like you wandered to Ultima or when SEGA servers was in it's final death throes to SCHTHACK. Only to be disenchanted and wander off, again. BUT, 23 YEARS Later....lo' and behold, you've found your way Back! Was it Fate? Was it Destiny? What could've possibly spurred your 'friend' to redirect you...Here? Cosmic forces aside, you've already reignited that inner fire and looking up helpful gaming tips on the forums! So your struggle won't be long lived! Looking forward to pouncing and playing wiff your Racassie Otanks-saaan~! Welcome HOME~! =3

Back