Issues with Dual Screen+PSO.

Spuz

Without rain, nothing grows.
Guildcard
Guildcard 2
So I have my laptop setup dual screen, which is grand.

When i play PSO fullscreen, it normally covers the ''top'' screen. But sometimes it does this:

xunquo6.jpg

oh and when I say sometimes, I mean when I click start game, it will do it 4/5 times in a row. (or has started to more and more).

3CXw1Gh.png
lGnD2bY.png

Is it simply because I have apps set to 150%? If so is there a way to keep it 150% and stop PSO doing this? Because 100% is way to small to see anything.

Last edited:
Fullscreen always gave me problems so I only play in windowed mode. It also makes it easier to tab-out or do stuff on the other monitor

Is it simply because I have apps set to 150%? If so is there a way to keep it 150% and stop PSO doing this? Because 100% is way to small to see anything.
If it's a scaling issue, try right clicking the psobb.exe file and looking at it's properties.

Go to the Compatibility tab and select "Override high DPI scaling behavior". If you get options under that, select "Application" as the behavior for scaling.

If it's a scaling issue, try right clicking the psobb.exe file and looking at it's properties.

Go to the Compatibility tab and select "Override high DPI scaling behavior". If you get options under that, select "Application" as the behavior for scaling.

Brilliant, did this and opened it 5 times, no issues. Thank you!!

Back