is pso2 retarded?

nubrupt

is phanasy star online 2 retarded? every time i watch a video of pso2 its some character hovering in the air spinning around doing fancy little moves going pew ppppew pew ppewp pppew ppepwp pepewwp epewwpp. shooting 50 various types of monsters with too much health. then comes the flailing run animation arms and legs flying everywhere as they proceed to their next ppp epppew pppew target. seriously pointless grind. i dont play pso1 either but still...

"Kill these" "Collect these" "Take me here" "Save the world" These are the usual quests you'll get on RPG's.

All MMO's are a repetitive grind with a large number of very strange and often socially awkward people getting excited over what items have the highest numbers.

Ed

XI27XnM.png

I watched some footage of it, and as far as I can tell, the gameplay has a generic anime elf girl in various skimpy or fetishy oufits killing enemies that take forever to defeat with a variety of ridiculous lights and lighting effects that spew from your weapon while a poorly-modelled anime chracter randomly appears in the upper left corner to tell you about your mission or what she ate or what she's watching on Netflix or whatever. Sometimes, random text like HYPER DILDO XTREME LIFE appears on the screen and your character will do slightly more damage while shitting out every color on the color wheel.

Back