Introduction

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Kim Jong Tsun, Oct 2, 2018.

1. Kim Jong Tsun

Kim Jong Tsun Giant Tales Fanboy

Guildcard:
    Hey, just joined and figured I’d give the forums a shot. I go by Tsun in game and play a FOnewearl. I’ve got a bit of history with this game, first played when a friend let me borrow the Gamecube version in high school. Recently I was looking after my cousins son and we played the Gamecube version in split screen and it made me nostalgic so I looked up if there was still a way to play Blue Burst and here I am.

Anyways I unfortunately wasn’t able to rope any of my friends into playing this with me (yet) so while I’m pretty shy hopefully I can make some friends here.

2. Hiros

Hiros Member

Yo! I couldn't get any of my friends to play PSO too so, I know how you feel but I'm sure you'll be able to find someone to talk to in this amazing (un)friendly community! :p :jokes:

Don't be shy and "hi" if you see me passin' by!

Shichimiya and Harborer of Hope like this.
  3. Harborer of Hope

Harborer of Hope That Others May Live! Staff Member

Squeeeeeeeee!! *Puts the 'shy' Tsun-san on her POUNCE LIST!* Totally understandable how any anxiety issues can haunt a returning player after being away so long dear! No Biggies! We've recently had an influx of old guard Dreamcast, Gamecube, and Xbox players from 17 years ago decide to return too! So you'll fit right in seeing quite a few low level beginning games and ppl wandering around. Just don't panic when someone wants to halp get you started and shake the rust off! It's just what we do here! <3! FOneys start off EXTRA SQUISHY....so we'll keep an eye out for ya! Can't have you returning, only to get traumatized early! Enjoy your Nostalgia mojo.... Aaaaand most of all.... Welcome Home! =3

Shichimiya, Kim Jong Tsun and Yuffie like this.
  4. Kim Jong Tsun

Guildcard:
    Thank you for the warm welcome. I seem to be doing okay so far. Managed to talk a friend into joining me last night and he decided to stream us playing, bunch of people saw it and joined in. In the end everyone had so much fun we all just kinda decided Tuesday night was PSO night. If I can ask one question though is something wrong with De Rol Le’s health bar? We fought it last night and I could accept us just being too low level or something but it’s HP bar didn’t go down at all. We did enough to break its face armor off but the HP bar didn’t reflect that.

5. Harborer of Hope

Heheheh Yes....the Health bar on that one particular boss is whacked...Our server gods had already acknowledged it and was basically unprepared to rewrite or source anything right away to fix it. Soooo rather than harass and chew on our staff's ear about stressing over something trivial...we decided to pretty much shrug our shoulders...KILL THE DAMN thing and move on our merry lil' way! =3. Wonderful to hear your comrades are enjoying this 17 year old pixelated little gem of a game! Not playing alone anymoar Won't stop your mew from looking for you to at least Pounce and say HI! <3!

Shichimiya and Kim Jong Tsun like this.
  6. Noodl

Noodl Probably not a hacker

Guildcard:
    o/
    Fairly new here myself, only brought my younger brother with me. Feel free to hit me up if you wanna play, also a FOnewearl c:
    *best class*

7. Kim Jong Tsun

Guildcard:
    Yeah feel free. Usually playing on US Fodra Block 1. I typically just name my party Tsun if I don't have anything planned so feel free to hop in if you see it.

I like it too. I mean I picked it because I wanted to remake my character from when I originally played the game, I just so happened to have a picture lying around so I didn't have to go from memory, but I really enjoy it. I typically gravitate towards tiny female characters if they're available and I also wanted to try playing support and so it's a win win for me.

8. Noodl

Noodl Probably not a hacker

Guildcard:
    xD I also prefer to play as the tiny cute ones~
    Don't let her support title fool you. She's a monstrous powerhouse as well. But keeping everyone alive is probably more important >_>

9. Kim Jong Tsun

Guildcard:
    Don't worry I know. I've been making plenty of use out of my offensive spells, but so far out of the friends I roped into this I'm the only one who can do buffs and debuffs as well as healing the entire party. Basically I still fight but prioritize support when it's needed.

10. Yuffie

Yuffie Member

Welcome to the server masked Foneys ^^

11. Harborer of Hope

Yuffiiiiiiies!~ <3 Epic Avatar BTW! lol =3

Shichimiya and Yuffie like this.
  12. Yuffie

Yuffie Member

So kind Mew, tyvm~ :3c

13. VAL.5

VAL.5 'ello 'ello.

Guildcard:
    Welcome to the fold.

Lately, it's been hard to find new players to the server and try to be helpful. I'd rather try and give some useful items away then throw them back into the game.

I have a low level FO, so I'll look for you and jump in your room sometime.

Happy hunting!

14. Kim Jong Tsun

Guildcard:
    Oh don't worry about giving me items. I'm the kinda gamer who wants to earn stuff on my own. I'll accept generosity when it's given, yesterday I ran into a HUmar (I think that's the class) that gave me a ton of Meterials, spell disks and like 200,000 Meseta, but I'd much rather we do a quest or something if you wanna help y'know. :)

15. VAL.5

VAL.5 'ello 'ello.

Guildcard:
    That was me. ;) HUcast VAL.5B Lv199

16. Kim Jong Tsun

Guildcard:
    Oh hey! Thanks for all the stuff. We should quest some time.

17. Harborer of Hope

VAL-kun is one of our resident Angels <3 Glad he pounced you! =3

Shichimiya and Yuffie like this.
  18. Yuffie

Yuffie Member

Nice to read, such a nice Val n.n

19. VAL.5

VAL.5 'ello 'ello.

Guildcard:
    Such kind words, thank you. :)

Harborer of Hope and Shichimiya like this.
  20. Shichimiya

Shichimiya Member

Guildcard:
    It is always fun to have another FOnewearl friend to chase around! I hope I can come play again soon and help Mew pounce all the new friends we have joining! :D

Harborer of Hope likes this.