Introducing...me

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by cottem, Feb 9, 2018.

1. cottem

cottem Member

Hey. Signed up today. Made 3 characters before I made up my mind.
    Had been thinking a lot about pso this week.
    I played once or twice online on Dreamcast, a whole bunch online on the GameCube, episode 3, and quite a bit of psu on PS2 - until one day I just stopped in the middle of a game and didn't go back.
    Kinda want to try episode 4 at some point.
    I'm 30 year old male from the northern England, I love stupid character names, and am not used to posting introduction threads.

2. Ryan

Ryan Ultra Instinct -Loop- Staff Member

Guildcard:
    Guildcard 2:
    Welcome to Ephinea! I'm also a huge fan of making a bunch of characters, but I prefer cool names over silly ones. That's all subjective, though, since I'm sure some people would call my character names stupid...

In addition to a new episode, Blue Burst brings a bunch of cool new items to the game. What class did you end up deciding on?

Harborer of Hope likes this.
  3. Spuz

Spuz Without rain, nothing grows. Event Team

Guildcard:
    Welcoming....you

to ephinea.

4. Harborer of Hope

Harborer of Hope That Others May Live! Staff Member

*POUNCES and examines warmly!* CHEERS dear! Wonderful to hear you not only decided to make a return to online gameplay...but you did so even After experiencing other PSO venues! Must be the Pull or urge...or desire for Nostalgia huh? Episode 4 will certainly surprise you with a few neat new things...then again you'll prolly look at it as simply reskinned monsters with different attacks lol.
    aS Cyan-kun had asked, what characters did u choose and what are their names? Gotta know WHO is it we're looking for to pounce and play wiff...=3. We also have quite a few of the Queen's Subjects here too among us...so u'll not be too lonely out of others time zones. Anyway.... Welcome Home! =3

XiCwoodXi likes this.
  5. Rune

Rune Member

Guildcard:
  6. TaoChaos

TaoChaos Destiny awaits...

Welcome brother!
    I gotta know, which character did you settle on?

7. cottem

cottem Member

a FOnewearl!
    Because I never spent time as a force.
    Her name is Baffysnax.
    (I mostly played as a RAmar called "cottem" on PSO GC, and as a beast called "parable apple" on PSU", but I mainly played with acquaintances)

TaoChaos and Harborer of Hope like this.
  8. Harborer of Hope

Baffiiiies! lol Easy name to memorize and be on the lookout for! FOney at that! =3

9. cottem

cottem Member

Uh can anyone instruct me on how to use the slots marked 1-9 that are on-screen all the time? They look like helpful places to put techniques

10. conenubi701

conenubi701 קרטל אל

Guildcard:
    Don't have PSO installed right now so I can't double check but IIRC it's, go to Customize (like you were going to customize your palette), highlight the technique or item you want to assign, use the 1-0 keys.

Enjoy.

Cassie 9 likes this.
  11. NDW

NDW Member

Guildcard:
    Guildcard 2:
    I look forward to you using that powerful Resta. ;)

conenubi701 likes this.
  12. NeonFuzz

NeonFuzz Fanatical Hugger

Guildcard:
    WELCOME!!!!! Ima fomarl currently!!! if you need starting out techs lemme know i'll pipe to change shop and give you whaterver the shop has.

TaoChaos and Harborer of Hope like this.
  13. Harborer of Hope

FUZZIIIIIIIES! *GLOMPS and Grooms!* Hmmmmm piping to reset shops for mission critical techs to throw at new FO's.... sounds Familiar <3!

Last edited: Feb 14, 2018 at 4:29 PM
    NeonFuzz likes this.