Increased Resta Range on Ramar

Bagarozy

Brechstange DEluxe
Guildcard
Guildcard 2
This first occured in an open game on Ultimate several months ago. Not sure what triggered it, but my RAmar had boosted Resta range for a game, possibly boosted SD range too - without having any range-boosting items equipped. Unequipped everything to be sure as well. Was 2x range bonus iirc.

The same thing happened to me 2 days ago I believe. This time in a run of MAE Spaceship with Ayria (RAcast) and Scotty (HUcast). No lags involved. Yes, the game knows I love that tech.

Anyways, haven't seen this one reported yet :3 Just kind of curious if anyone has any input.

Attachments

• pso131797898774052550.jpg
    pso131797898774052550.jpg
    303.4 KB · Views: 31
It's just a thing that happens with the client yeah. Higher tech levels in general can replace your lower ones, and can even give you specific effects of other classes. I remember when my FOmarl got natural piercing megid from playing with a FOnewearl, was great to have for some ep4 games. It's basically info from another player getting imprinted onto your char.

I've had super-bonus Resta and Shifta range randomly on FOmarl before (beyond her normal range boost), as well as increased casting speed beyond what even V801 gives. It only lasted for like one area and I never had any idea what triggered it.

I've had super-bonus Resta and Shifta range randomly on FOmarl before (beyond her normal range boost), as well as increased casting speed beyond what even V801 gives. It only lasted for like one area and I never had any idea what triggered it.

I had that casting glitch on my FOney once! It was during MA:E CCA, if I remember correctly. I don't know what triggered it, but I think I died while casting a tech. A Gibbles boomed me.

The "end lag" of the tech was competely gone and I was basically a tech machine gun. It was amazing. Sadly, another Gibbles boomed me shortly afterwards. I was so amazed by my FOney's newfound power that I forgot to heal her. After the death, my casting speed was back to normal.

Back