[In Development] Project: Pioneer - PSO-inspired Fan Game

infernohalo

Guildcard
The game is inspired by PSO with modern influences from Dark Souls and Monster Hunter.

P R O J E C T : P I O N E E R​

is an online action RPG. Faithfully inspired and dedicated by Phantasy Star Online: Episode I&II on Nintendo Game Cube.
We aim to make a fun but challenging game to play with a melancholic mood.
Project Pioneer features a classic loot system, methodical real time combat with sci-fi weapons, cooperation with other players online and enemies that are designed with that much care as if they were bosses.

There is an animation preview if you scroll down a bit.

This is the latest dev-log posted on the youtube page, dating March. They also shared some concepts, previous devlogs, and ost.

I am not associated with the developers, just wanted to share something that looks promising :)

The game is inspired by PSO with modern influences from Dark Souls and Monster Hunter.

P R O J E C T : P I O N E E R​

is an online action RPG. Faithfully inspired and dedicated by Phantasy Star Online: Episode I&II on Nintendo Game Cube.
We aim to make a fun but challenging game to play with a melancholic mood.
Project Pioneer features a classic loot system, methodical real time combat with sci-fi weapons, cooperation with other players online and enemies that are designed with that much care as if they were bosses.

There is an animation preview if you scroll down a bit.

This is the latest dev-log posted on the youtube page, dating March. They also shared some concepts, previous devlogs, and ost.

I am not associated with the developers, just wanted to share something that looks promising :)
Moves a little janky...but this DOES look like a fun PSO Passionate distraction~! =3

How active is the development? How many people are working on this?

This looks great. Downloading right now. Hopefully it's fun. :p

How do you register? It won't register.

Back