I'm Steel

Steelfirehawk

Guildcard
All of my Characters names are the same, I'm Steel, and believe it or not its my real name. Been playing phantasy star since the first one on master system/genesis. I missed out on dream cast because mine burned out pretty fast as a child, so not the most experience with Phantasy Star online, but a big fan of the series. I'm not necessarily a noob, but have a lot to learn. Hope to meet some cool friends. Feel free to holler at me anytime, and if need my Fomar to help low lvl character lvl real fast I have potential to do mas runs. Nice to meet everyone. See you around!

All of my Characters names are the same, I'm Steel, and believe it or not its my real name. Been playing phantasy star since the first one on master system/genesis. I missed out on dream cast because mine burned out pretty fast as a child, so not the most experience with Phantasy Star online, but a big fan of the series. I'm not necessarily a noob, but have a lot to learn. Hope to meet some cool friends. Feel free to holler at me anytime, and if need my Fomar to help low lvl character lvl real fast I have potential to do mas runs. Nice to meet everyone. See you around!
EEEeeeee! *POUNCIIES!* Steel-Saaaaan~! Glad to see you made it to the forums dear! =3!

Word, just saw you in game. Try your hardest to grow that FOmar beard.

Back