I'm new to PSO, so hello!

Welcome and enjoy your stay. Ive seen alot of normal games lately so in certain you can find some parties. But let me know if you ever are interested in powerleveling so that you can play with the entire server/hunt worthwhile drops more quickly. Also if you need team perms SanicTeam accepts whoever needs them.
Remember, too. You can only /modsecid once before level 20 and thats it. Have fun!

I am new as well, started playing a few weeks ago and I am obsessed! Looking for more people to play with, had to remake char due to finding out you cant change sec id past 20 when I was 22.... but now level 15 RaMarl and want to really get into the game! Love seeing other new players so I don't feel like the only newbie haha.

I am new as well, started playing a few weeks ago and I am obsessed! Looking for more people to play with, had to remake char due to finding out you cant change sec id past 20 when I was 22.... but now level 15 RaMarl and want to really get into the game! Love seeing other new players so I don't feel like the only newbie haha.
EEEEeeeeee~! *POUNCES and looks over Sparda-san wiff a warm giggle~!* Aaaand yet another Old Guard Cuber has fallen victim to the Topless Siren's song of Nostalgia and washes up upon our little tribe's shore! We were ALL Soft and Squishy 'nooblets' at one time, dear! Unfortunately, some of us at MOAR times in the past than others! *Resists Schthack Rant!* Sorry about the whole level 22 remake....there WAS a time when we had been treated to an Unlimited amount of ID changes....that got UGLY, FAST! XD! Then we massaged it down to once every 3 months...aaaand finally came to the compromise we try to enjoy, today. RAmarl is a decent career character! When there is no FO is in a party, All eyes will turn to YOU for the full range of supports (Level 20 techs!)! And the whole BOOM STICK mantra isn't a bad way to go about doing business! You're gonna fit Right in~! Looking forward to pouncing and Playing wiff you, too! Welcome to your new HOME~! =3

EEEEeeeeee~! *POUNCES and looks over Sparda-san wiff a warm giggle~!* Aaaand yet another Old Guard Cuber has fallen victim to the Topless Siren's song of Nostalgia and washes up upon our little tribe's shore! We were ALL Soft and Squishy 'nooblets' at one time, dear! Unfortunately, some of us at MOAR times in the past than others! *Resists Schthack Rant!* Sorry about the whole level 22 remake....there WAS a time when we had been treated to an Unlimited amount of ID changes....that got UGLY, FAST! XD! Then we massaged it down to once every 3 months...aaaand finally came to the compromise we try to enjoy, today. RAmarl is a decent career character! When there is no FO is in a party, All eyes will turn to YOU for the full range of supports (Level 20 techs!)! And the whole BOOM STICK mantra isn't a bad way to go about doing business! You're gonna fit Right in~! Looking forward to pouncing and Playing wiff you, too! Welcome to your new HOME~! =3
Thanks a lot, Name is Nova but used to be Alia and I am still feeding that mag you gave me! Love that kitty haha!

Back