I'm new here! (NA/CST)

Leomonade

Hi! I'm new here, and I just wanted to drop a message to introduce myself. I go by Kyle, but you can call me by my username if you want. I joined the Discord server to get an idea of the community, and I'm very interested in being apart of it -- especially during these troubling times.

I've been interested in Phantasy Star Online since I saw the cover of the Gamecube version at my friend's house back in the 00s, but I never had the internet service to actually take part in it... and I didn't have a Gamecube until it was a bit too late.

Anyways, I don't want to keep this going too long, but I just started PSO2 on Ship 02, and plan to start PSO soon. I'll need to read up on it a bit before I make my character! My Discord is Leomonade#4315 if y'all want to add me to talk! I also go by Leomonade on Xbox!

It's currently 4AM where I live, but I can't sleep LOL

Welcome to Ephinea! There's alot of us here from the gamecube days, I too didn't play gc pso online cause my isp. There a bunch of people here to help you out if you need it and as previously stated, the forums are a good resource for furthering your pso education xD
Hope you enjoy your stay here :)

Hi! I'm new here, and I just wanted to drop a message to introduce myself. I go by Kyle, but you can call me by my username if you want. I joined the Discord server to get an idea of the community, and I'm very interested in being apart of it -- especially during these troubling times.

I've been interested in Phantasy Star Online since I saw the cover of the Gamecube version at my friend's house back in the 00s, but I never had the internet service to actually take part in it... and I didn't have a Gamecube until it was a bit too late.

Anyways, I don't want to keep this going too long, but I just started PSO2 on Ship 02, and plan to start PSO soon. I'll need to read up on it a bit before I make my character! My Discord is Leomonade#4315 if y'all want to add me to talk! I also go by Leomonade on Xbox!

It's currently 4AM where I live, but I can't sleep LOL
Mew is out of town ATM and will give you a proper warm welcome when she gets the opportunity =3.

Back