I'm back

DJ Ridoo

I LIKE TRAINS
Guildcard
I decided to make my comeback to PSO. And it feels great to see that this community hasn't planned to die yet.

As a matter of introduction, let's just say that I'm a 23 yo man from France (yeah i feel young in this everlasting community :D) who like videogames in general and beers. I first played PSO on GC with my brother before we both joined Schthack during it's early years. And then came back in 2014 or so.

I first discovered Ephinea after Schthack server ran out and made us lose all our progression in the game. And to be honest, I don't regret this happened because Ephinea offers much more variety of gameplay than Schthack.
So after a quick discovery of Ephinea and a certain lost of interest of PSO in general i though i would've gone for good. But it seems PSO owns you :D. So I decided to come back. and it seems I enjoy this game much more than I used to.

So for the one who already knows me. It's nice to see you all again ;)
And for those who doesn't well I hope we'll meet in game.

(Hardcore will never die)

Last edited:
Yes, MOST if not All of us are also SCHT Refugees after the traumatizing loss/betrayal/mismanagement/degradation/Misappropriation/slanderous....*sigh* CRAP that happened to us. But as you can see, from the ashes we rose Stronger, Happier, and more tightly knit than ever before! <3 Glad you're loving it here dear! Oh, and Welcome Home! =3

Holy crap... It's DJ Ridoo!! YOLOSWAGGERS lol. Dude what's up man? It's been a while. Welcome back!

Back