ID Registration In-Game Assistance

Gabapentin25

Hello and thank you in advance. For clarification, I just got a Steam Deck two days ago and just had to go back yo my PSO roots.Went ahead and followed the stickied Steam Deck installation guide. Everything seems to work well except that I have to run it windowed if not, I can't use the Virtual Keyboard. Everything is good, until I go to enter my credentials, at which point, it doesn't let me confirm my Account Name. Just stays stuck there unless I press "X" which then closes the Credentials window in-game. Am I missing something? The guide doesn't go much futher then just basic install and the Protontricks Konsole install. I currently have neither a Bluetooth Keyboard nor Bluetooth Mouse at my disposal to possibly try them to see if maybe the issue is that I don't have an "Enter" key to continue the process and enter my password to finalize the process. Wondering if maybe something is amiss with the Enter key in the virtual keyboard that doesn't actually work, although, I can actually type my User Name, which is alpha numeric. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated as I have searched the forums for something similar but nothing shows up. Again, thank you for the help and sorry if this has a similar resolution in another post. Feel free to link that in the responses below.

I have the same exact issue on my steam deck. Unfortunately the work around is plugging in a USB C keyboard and pressing enter. Amazon sells cheap USB C converters if you have a type A key board.

Even when you log in, you will need to plug in a keyboard to get past creating a session/party. After that you won't need it any more.

I have the same exact issue on my steam deck. Unfortunately the work around is plugging in a USB C keyboard and pressing enter. Amazon sells cheap USB C converters if you have a type A key board.

Even when you log in, you will need to plug in a keyboard to get past creating a session/party. After that you won't need it any more.
That is rather impractical to be frank but if this is it, I guess it is what it is. I am still greatful for this community and it's swift response. Coming back to PSOBB after over 10 years, from the old Schtack PSOBB feel pretty good to be honest. Looking into either a C Type Converter for one of my Keyboards or just a C Type Keyboard from one of my local Tech Shops. @Jtk3443 thank you again, sir/ma'am. Greatly appreciate your assistance on this.

Back