I'd like to join an active and lax team

Teepo

Guildcard
Yeah playing alone i can only ever make it to ultimate and then i can't hunt things bc i'm under leveled and geared :/. I'd love an active group to run with so i don't feel as lonely. Just the idea of having a group to chat and kill stuff with would be sweet maybe even fart around in challenge mode or battle mode? My characters are named after the seven deadly sins (edgy eh?) and atm i'm running on a racassy called Envy so hmu on here or if you see me!

Yeah playing alone i can only ever make it to ultimate and then i can't hunt things bc i'm under leveled and geared :/. I'd love an active group to run with so i don't feel as lonely. Just the idea of having a group to chat and kill stuff with would be sweet maybe even fart around in challenge mode or battle mode? My characters are named after the seven deadly sins (edgy eh?) and atm i'm running on a racassy called Envy so hmu on here or if you see me!
Mews kinda jelly she's not Pounced you yet! It's not her way to allow players to play all alone so often if she spots ya! Sorry!!!! =n.n=

Last edited:
Back