I would like you to fix the gold badge store when you have time.

emilia

Guildcard
Hello. To the administrators.
Thank you very much for updating the reward quests for the event to support Japanese.
I would like you to fix the gold badge store when you have time.
As it is, I don't know what's at the end of the list.
I've tried it in 1400x1050, WUXGA, and SXGA, but none of them seem to display perfectly.
Thank you for your help.

--
こんにちは。管理者の皆様。
イベントの報酬クエストを、日本語対応にアップデートしてくださって、どうも有り難うございます。
お時間が有る時に、金バッヂのショップを修正してほしいです。
このままでは、リストの最後に何が有るのか分かりません。
1400x1050及び、WUXGAと、SXGAで試しましたが、どれも完全に表示されないようでした。
よろしくお願い申し上げます。
--

Attachments

• ss004 - Ephinea: Phantasy Star Online Blue Burst.jpg
    ss004 - Ephinea: Phantasy Star Online Blue Burst.jpg
    956.8 KB · Views: 23
  • ss006 - Ephinea: Phantasy Star Online Blue Burst.jpg
    ss006 - Ephinea: Phantasy Star Online Blue Burst.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 23
  • ss010 - Ephinea: Phantasy Star Online Blue Burst.jpg
    ss010 - Ephinea: Phantasy Star Online Blue Burst.jpg
    881.2 KB · Views: 23
I think this is an issue depending on your HUD resolution scale. In the launcher options, if you increase the HUD Resolution Multiplier, can you see the full list then? This could be a temporary workaround until @Matt gets a chance to fix this.

When I tried using a resolution of 1920x1200, which is the upper limit of my monitor, it could not be displayed.
I have not tried resolutions higher than that.

--
解像度を私のモニタの上限である、1920x1200で試したところ、表示しきれませんでした。
それ以上の解像度は試せていません。
--

I meant enabling high res hud and increasing this slider for a temporary workaround. I believe the list will be visible then.

high res hud.png

Thank you very much, Ender.
I'll try it later.

--
どうも有り難うエンダー
あとで試させていただきます。
--

I will fix this issue tomorrow, I didn't realise the menu was too large since I use the hi-res HUD. In the future I'll keep lists up to 10 items maximum.

Haven't had time to even play PSO today unfortunately.

This has now been resolved, you will be able to use the gold badge shop regardless of your in-game resolution.

There is a small error where you have to confirm twice out of the gold shop, but it's not gamebreaking, I'll see if I can figure out why it does that later.

We found an issue in the script update for the Japanese version and temporarily took it down. It should be back up tomorrow. For now, the English version is available.

I'll fix it when I get home in about 6 hours, teaches me for putting something up right before I sleep.

Okay, this is up for reals this time, so let me know if there's any issues with either the English or Japanese versions.

Back