I think the last time I played was on Xbox...

Souyo

The Cat Dude
Guildcard
Yikes it's been years since I've even touched this game...but man was I SO HAPPY to find out it existed again with Ephinea.

My Friends pointed it out to me, and I didn't hesitate even a little to jump in. I've messed around in Sandbox to see where I want to go, I've got two characters I play with my friends on, and now I want to tackle some content solo or make some new friends. I do plan on streaming PSOBB, and I hope I can get to know the community in the future! Thanks for this project Ephinea, and let the good times roll!

Yikes it's been years since I've even touched this game...but man was I SO HAPPY to find out it existed again with Ephinea.

My Friends pointed it out to me, and I didn't hesitate even a little to jump in. I've messed around in Sandbox to see where I want to go, I've got two characters I play with my friends on, and now I want to tackle some content solo or make some new friends. I do plan on streaming PSOBB, and I hope I can get to know the community in the future! Thanks for this project Ephinea, and let the good times roll!
EEEeeeeeee! *POUNCES and looks over Souyo-san carefully~!* Mew likes you already! And yet another Old Guard Xboxer has fallen prey to the Topless Siren's song of Nostalgia and washes up upon our little tribe's shore! Wonderful to hear how something your friends had simply 'pointed out' turned into us hasing the pleasure to count you among our family, luv! Looking forward to pouncing and playing wiff you too! Streaming the legacy that is Ephinea is always something warm to share! Welcome HOME! =3!

EEEeeeeeee! *POUNCES and looks over Souyo-san carefully~!* Mew likes you already! And yet another Old Guard Xboxer has fallen prey to the Topless Siren's song of Nostalgia and washes up upon our little tribe's shore! Wonderful to hear how something your friends had simply 'pointed out' turned into us hasing the pleasure to count you among our family, luv! Looking forward to pouncing and playing wiff you too! Streaming the legacy that is Ephinea is always something warm to share! Welcome HOME! =3!
Yes! I've been loving every minute of it! Also props on the Aisha Clan Clan profile picture! Thanks for the welcome and I hope to continue having fun here for a long time!

Yes! I've been loving every minute of it! Also props on the Aisha Clan Clan profile picture! Thanks for the welcome and I hope to continue having fun here for a long time!
Squee~! Not a lot of ppl recognize the fanged C'tarl C'tarl face mew choose for her winter season avatar....(White hair lol). Good eye! <3! As long as there's snow anywhere in the country, mew'll be keeping Aisha's menacing grin >=3! Mewplushie's signature "fanged grin" can be attributed to one of these AMV's she likes so much @ 1:17-1:18 <3!
Those savage PUPILS~! Nya!

Last edited:
Back