I think I'm back...

Ceri0n

Guildcard
Guildcard 2
Hello everyone,

I was doubting whether I should return to this game or not but I downloaded it anyway. Veterans could know me, I played a lot untill about 3 years back. Divorced and as a single father of three kids I can't go out much (which would pretty much only be for sports). Kids are (mostly) with me and asleep at night. I'm missing some social interactions at the moment and although I have a pretty decent job at the moment, getting a babysitter feels wrong I suppose?

A lot has happened in my life since I last played here seriously I recall.

I've got some norm and HC chars as well as you can see in my description below. See you around!

Hello everyone,

I was doubting whether I should return to this game or not but I downloaded it anyway. Veterans could know me, I played a lot untill about 3 years back. Divorced and as a single father of three kids I can't go out much (which would pretty much only be for sports). Kids are (mostly) with me and asleep at night. I'm missing some social interactions at the moment and although I have a pretty decent job at the moment, getting a babysitter feels wrong I suppose?

A lot has happened in my life since I last played here seriously I recall.

I've got some norm and HC chars as well as you can see in my description below. See you around!
SQUEEeeeeee! *POUNCES and hugs Ceri0n-kun warmly~!* We would be honored and Happy to welcome you back, dear! We would also be quite Blessed to be any needed distraction you desire! Being a single Dad has got to be Hard on the soul! =( We'll halp try keeping you Sane... if we can, luv! Welcome Home! =3

Back