I got that itch. Thanks for letting me scratch it.

MapleBacon

Guildcard
Hey everyone, I'm MapleBacon, I just signed up a few minutes ago.

I'm an old-school PSO player. I started back on the Dreamcast, way back in 2000. Played my first character for nearly 1000 hours on Ver.1 before getting NOL'ed and having all my progress wiped, then started a brand new character after I picked up Ver.2 (and paying my oh-so-steep $5/3 month Hunter License). Since then I've dabbled in the game, even playing PSO Blue Burst upon release and getting into arguments on the official boards with the then-moderator ClumsyOrchid (Who, if I'm not mistaken, is the guy running the Sonic the Hedgehog Twitter account now).

PSO has been the most nostalgic and fantastic game i've ever played, and being able to relive that once again with a community that seems as warm as this one, is going to be a great time.

=)

just in time for the easter event. welcome to ephinea!

we get double xp whenever we hit 108% of the previous week's kills (so it gets harder to keep every week). so while the event doesn't have anything to do with it, the fact that we're starting an event with double xp means that we'll likely have the xp boost for the next couple weeks.

Oh, that's fantastic!

I'm actually really excited to be playing this game again. This community seems so lovely, and community really is the lifeblood of the game. I've played enough of the game solo, haha

Welcome back home buddy, you'll find ephinea is a welcome change to what you use to have to put up with. [n.n]

Hello! Welcome to Ephinea!

PSO has been the most nostalgic and fantastic game i've ever played, and being able to relive that once again with a community that seems as warm as this one, is going to be a great time.

=)

Heh, how I wish I could feel your nostalgia... I never played PSO before when it was out as I was too young, but I greatly respect the game for what it is (also its very fun too! ^_^)

Glad you are very excited to be back!

FYI to get 2xp you have to have a level 50 character on your account and had at least 1 kill during the week the milestone was hit. Don't now why people don't know this. Lol

and getting into arguments on the official boards with the then-moderator ClumsyOrchid (Who, if I'm not mistaken, is the guy running the Sonic the Hedgehog Twitter account now).

I don't think that's the same person, the guy who handles the Sonic Twitter now might be Aaron Webber (RubyEclipse). The guy who will complain at anyone who'll hack any latest Sega released game that he is part of, (he cried about PhantasyStarPortble2's costume codes being leaked day 1 of the release and then cried more about Sonic Gens. demo being hacked to find hints of what the final product will be. He under estimates the power of what folks [die-hard fans or not] will do to gain information.)

Anyway-besides-all-that-nonsense! Welcome to the server! I hope you'll have fun here on this server.

I don't think that's the same person, the guy who handles the Sonic Twitter now might be Aaron Webber (RubyEclipse). The guy who will complain at anyone who'll hack any latest Sega released game that he is part of, (he cried about PhantasyStarPortble2's costume codes being leaked day 1 of the release and then cried more about Sonic Gens. demo being hacked to find hints of what the final product will be. He under estimates the power of what folks [die-hard fans or not] will do to gain information.)

Anyway-besides-all-that-nonsense! Welcome to the server! I hope you'll have fun here on this server.
RIGHT, it was RubyEclipse. It was Clumsy that I didn't have issues with. I actually don't even remember what the issues I had were, I was young, haha. But I was all over those message boards then.

Going back and taking a look at my posts, which are still there for some reason, I played the beta of PSOBB and gave feedback that actually changed things in the game, which is cool =)

FYI to get 2xp you have to have a level 50 character on your account and had at least 1 kill during the week the milestone was hit. Don't now why people don't know this. Lol
this is only true for item drops from weekly milestones, not any of the other milestones... DAR boost, rare enemy rate, and double XP aren't affected! you don't have to personally kill anything to get double XP if the milestone's hit

this is only true for item drops from weekly milestones, not any of the other milestones... DAR boost, rare enemy rate, and double XP aren't affected! you don't have to personally kill anything to get double XP if the milestone's hit
Yeah, I'm definitely getting 10xp per Booma kill. =)

I totally read that wrong. Haha

Welcome back to pso, and ephinea!

Your itch is soon to become addiction.
:3

Hey everyone, I'm MapleBacon, I just signed up a few minutes ago.

I'm an old-school PSO player. I started back on the Dreamcast, way back in 2000. Played my first character for nearly 1000 hours on Ver.1 before getting NOL'ed and having all my progress wiped, then started a brand new character after I picked up Ver.2 (and paying my oh-so-steep $5/3 month Hunter License). Since then I've dabbled in the game, even playing PSO Blue Burst upon release and getting into arguments on the official boards with the then-moderator ClumsyOrchid (Who, if I'm not mistaken, is the guy running the Sonic the Hedgehog Twitter account now).

=)
*Puts MapleBacon on her POUNCE ON SIGHT list!* =3 VERY Happy you're already Happy here wiff us! Welcome Home! <3

Back