I feel stuck right now

Gopchang

Guildcard
English isn’t my first language, so please excuse any mistakes.

My character just became Lv 84 and the game has become kinda boring(I know this is not that high lv but it's just personal feeling)

Leveling takes too much time and I don't have good gear to get through it. Playing with fresh new characters is good but I think it's going to be same if they become lv 80s.

What is the best way to deal with this kind of problem?

Do you play with other people or solo? I found I got bored playing solo once I reached ultimate, but teaming up with other players for levelling and item hunts makes things a lot more fun.

You shouldn't be leveling too slowly that early into Ultimate difficulty. One TTF should probably take you from 80-84 at least.

I imagine your gear sucks so you just can't really get far in ultimate mode and the quests that people farm in it

Rather than focusing on exp I would focus on accumulating PDs to be able to gear yourself properly.

You won't be able to hunt everything you need so trading with PDs is a pretty crucial aspect of the game. Most people buy their end game gear rather than finding it because the rates are ridiculous.

I would start out with a h/battle and basic charge gear because their cheap price and work your way up to sranks/ubers

Hope this helps

If you are a ranger, I would recommend buying a cheap Spread Needle from someone for 1 or 2 PDs and max grind it. Being able to clear groups of enemies faster with that gun makes things easier, quicker, and more fun until you're able to get more gear to round everything out.

You can join other people's open parties and just have fun hunting with them. People here are friendly. You'll get some good levels and potentially items.

Do you play with other people or solo? I found I got bored playing solo once I reached ultimate, but teaming up with other players for levelling and item hunts makes things a lot more fun.
I usually play as solo since it's difficult for me to communicate with others. I think I might consider play as a party from now on. thanks!

You shouldn't be leveling too slowly that early into Ultimate difficulty. One TTF should probably take you from 80-84 at least.

I imagine your gear sucks so you just can't really get far in ultimate mode and the quests that people farm in it

Rather than focusing on exp I would focus on accumulating PDs to be able to gear yourself properly.

You won't be able to hunt everything you need so trading with PDs is a pretty crucial aspect of the game. Most people buy their end game gear rather than finding it because the rates are ridiculous.

I would start out with a h/battle and basic charge gear because their cheap price and work your way up to sranks/ubers

Hope this helps
I forgot about how important the battle units are. Thank you for reminding me of that. I used to play pso ver.2 on schthack and attack speed was really important back then. Since I haves some PDs, I'll buy some good stuff from others.

If you are a ranger, I would recommend buying a cheap Spread Needle from someone for 1 or 2 PDs and max grind it. Being able to clear groups of enemies faster with that gun makes things easier, quicker, and more fun until you're able to get more gear to round everything out.

You can join other people's open parties and just have fun hunting with them. People here are friendly. You'll get some good levels and potentially items.

Now I remember why everyone was using Spread Needle in pso ver.2. I am a hunter but I'll consider buying one when I'm playing as a ranger. Thanks!

I usually play as solo since it's difficult for me to communicate with others. I think I might consider play as a party from now on. thanks!

Your english is totally fine though, or are you just uncommunicative in general?

Either way, most parties work without saying a word if you ask me.
Just give it a shot, you'll be surprised how much fun multi games can be.

Your english is totally fine though, or are you just uncommunicative in general?

Either way, most parties work without saying a word if you ask me.
Just give it a shot, you'll be surprised how much fun multi games can be.

Since english is not my native, I have to write every sentence very carefully in order to prevent mistakes. That's why I was playing solo. Well if most parties play without saying a word, then I'll consider playing as a party. Thanks!

English isn’t my first language, so please excuse any mistakes.

My character just became Lv 84 and the game has become kinda boring(I know this is not that high lv but it's just personal feeling)

Leveling takes too much time and I don't have good gear to get through it. Playing with fresh new characters is good but I think it's going to be same if they become lv 80s.

What is the best way to deal with this kind of problem?
Anyong haseyo! Awwww? DON'T Get Frustrated dear! Yes, the crawl of leveling 'feels' "Boring" once you play through the Same enemies over and over...That's why we have talented players who created great Quests for us~! Soloing WILL 'Feel' boring too! =(. BUT the BEST gear you find are in Ultimate (Level 80)! Have Patience!! OH! Every 4th week also happens to be %150 experience boost! So you can level a Little easier and enjoy the game! Have Faith! Summer/Anniversary Event is Very Soon! Lots of nice prizes and buzz of activity to make you Stronger! Have Fun~! Lot of good ULT rooms looking for special items too. Hopefully you can squeeze into one and give a hand. Some players have spare items and may give you better gear in order to help move the quests along better lol! Keep up the Fight~! <3

Since english is not my native, I have to write every sentence very carefully in order to prevent mistakes. That's why I was playing solo. Well if most parties play without saying a word, then I'll consider playing as a party. Thanks!

Playing a ton of PSO really helped me improve my english a lot! It's by no means perfect, but i can communicate with having to translate what i want to say, it just comes naturally.

Of course that takes some time, but i think it's a phantastic way to improve your english skills. Don't worry about being 100% correct with word or sentence, people will understand what you want to say and you will improve your grammar over time, by reading what others say.

Back