I didnt know if this can be translated to English (To The Deepest Blue -MA4 Venue-)

Justis

Guildcard
Once you get 15000 kills in each Episode you talk to the Pink RAcaseal.
Here is a video if you dont know what I'm talking.

Hi Justis >^w^<

I don't speak Japanese but I use my smartphone directly on television screen using Google Lens which translates the text. So, there may be subtleties that I don't understand.

Doctor Montague says that :

"There is also a survey on the structure of photons of types - D disguised as enemies"
"I can't give you further details but instead of saying thank you, I would like to introduce you the weapon of the example that has hijacked the result of this technology ?

You can give two answers :
1/ (the top one) "I would like"
2/ (th bottom one) "Be ready..."

This is what it says if you choose 1 :

" The main characteristic that differentiates that type of weapons from conventional weapons is : different types of attacks are available depending on the weapon. For example, in the case of swords, until now, the only way was to swing them. You can choose an attack type that includes a thrust attack. However there are weapons with the same type of attack as before. By changing the type of attack, the performance will change. Take it by its looks or its performance, choose the one that suits you.
One last thing. Most attack methods depend on attack type (movement). If the attack type is set to (movement) you make it a sword. The attack characteristic is that it is a sword. Please choose carefully"

Back