I *did* say I'd be back

Chloros

…Unfortunately that was so long ago everybody totally forgot me.

Hello everyone,
Not gonna lie, I haven't introduced myself in public for quite a while. I'm Chloros (pronounced /claw-ross/), I'm French and… uh, am I French here? Yeah, definitely. I started playing PS offline on the Dreamcast, then got on to the Gamecube Ep. 1&2 and later down to PSU… on a bloody Mac-cook-my-eggs-and-bacon-Book. Around 20’o8 I did the big switch to Ubuntu, best time of mi life for development and computer literacy, but alas, game-wise it was a real' stopper at the time. Then work had me forced to use Windows again and I joyfully joined Ultima and Ephinea, and got some real online experience at that time. When work was finished I had to give my device back so…

Right now I'm using an old PC with Ubuntu 20.04 on it. And there's Steam on it now, and with Proton to run Windows games, t'is a blast, I'm telling ya. But no Ephinea, no Ultima… and in my particular case… no Magatama. This little tool is really handy, it's a bit sad there is no online or Appimage version of it. When it comes to mags I'm a real stickler, because my main class is Racaseals and their main strength is pretty much useless in the game. A Rukmin 5/145/50/0 with Milla & Youlla is pretty much the only way to max her.

Back in my days when dupe was a real curse and you'd probably try to SWAT-murder dupers and Psycho Wand owners, I was among the lucky few who got their hands on a legit Guld Milla.

Now, I recently decided to plug my Gamecube back on the screen so… hi. Just passing. Maybe I'll try getting that Schtack thingamagick running, dunno, don't care.

I really thought this topic said "I did say I'd be black"

Oh, well. Make sure you post about the Gamecube activity if you do, been thinking about it off and on

Back