I am an idiot but,

MKFelidae

I am the Cat.
Guildcard
I recently (like now) started playing again only to realise that I still have a 3rd aniversary Platinum badge. Where can I exchange it? The guide in the aniversary shop won't exchange it for me...

I recently (like now) started playing again only to realise that I still have a 3rd aniversary Platinum badge. Where can I exchange it? The guide in the aniversary shop won't exchange it for me...
Hmmmm....Soda-Samas recently molested the badge exchange dynamics...wonder if something went wrong?

Can't exchange 3rd badges in the shop now since its the 4th anniversary Shop.

In previous years you needed 3 badges to upgrade (like x3 2nd gold to make a single 3rd gold). I am unsure if this service is still available this year for trading 3rds into 4ths as I cannot see it in the main thread:
https://www.pioneer2.net/community/threads/4th-anniversary-event-thread.15276/

Maybe I am missing it. Anyways unsure if plat was even upgradeable and going by what I just said you would need 3. Soo I'll be honest you are probably kind of stuck with it as I doubt there is anything to be done.

While this kinda sucks that you still have one I will happily buy it off you for my collection.

Last edited:
Back